Photographer (AutoAvia Photographic) - Llandow 15th August

AutoAvia
Learner Driver
First Name: mark

Photographer (AutoAvia Photographic) - Llandow 15th August

Post by AutoAvia »

Hi everyone I'm the photographer at Llandow for 15th August have been taking images of motorsport two and four wheel variety plus aircraft for over 40 years I've worked at Llandow trackdays many times I think some of you may already have purchased from me in the past. I run Autoavia Photographic where you can see examples of our latest work on our Facebook page. Please come and have a chat our board (weather permitting fingers crossed) will be displayed in the paddock. We sponser rider Ryan Pooley who some of you might know. I do not rush to produce images for you to take on the day I prefer to straighten, colour balance, crop etc to give you the best images possible. Please don't ask for shots with your knee down (unless you really got your knee down) as has happenend in the past I'm a photographer not a magician I can only capture what happens lol. If you want to ensure that we capture your ride please get in touch at gingelittle@tiscali.co.uk with details of your bike helmet leather colouring etc . Hope the weather turns out good for us and you have a safe day see you all at the brief. Mark Little Autoavia Photographic.
AutoAvia
Learner Driver

Re: Photographer (AutoAvia Photographic) - Llandow 15th Augu

Post by AutoAvia »

Prices as follows for 15th August Llandow track day from AutoAvia Photographic.
Quality image copyright and watermark free for you to share enlarge etc £4.99 sent direct to email.
A4 gloss image £7.99 plus £1.55 p&p will be sent in carded envelope for protection p&p will only be invoiced once regardless of amount of prints.
Disc with all your images cropped sharpened colour balanced etc will be dependent on number of images captured but will normally be around £19.99 with free p&p supplied on an image DVD posted to any uk address.
Any further queries we can be contacted at gingelittle@tiscali.co.uk
Thank you.
AutoAvia
Learner Driver

Re: Photographer (AutoAvia Photographic) - Llandow 15th Augu

Post by AutoAvia »

Just a quick reminder any riders wanting pictures on 15th Llandow please email details to AutoAvia Photographic at
gingelittle@tiscali.co.uk
Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.