All Llandow 2015 Riders

CRMotorcycles
Learner Driver
First Name: Colin

All Llandow 2015 Riders

Post by CRMotorcycles »

Hi all

Those of you who rode last year will know i was there to give a helping hand in the setup and mechanical sides of things

I was going to be going this year too but due to a clash of events i am going to be unable to make it, so if anyone would like any bits doing prior to the event from tyres to full suspension trickery let me know on:

colin@crmotorcycles.co.uk

or just ask simon and he can call me

Cheers col
Jimbo04zx10r
Learner Driver
First Name: James

Re: All Llandow 2015 Riders

Post by Jimbo04zx10r »

Hi Colin,

I'm not off to llandow, but have been given your number from 'Devon motorcycle company' in Bovey.

I'm after a full suspension set up on my 2004 zx10r, currently I'm running ohlin front forks and a nitron rear shock, but I haven't managed to get it fully set up and working in harmony with each other. As I'm a person who likes to leave things to people who know what they are doing, I have been on the hunt for a recommended trust worthy person and your name has come up a number of times.

If it at all possible to arrange a time for your expertise please. I understand your going to be busy as new bike season has well and truly kicked off.

Cheers Jimbo
Electronic's keeps the boys upright, the men keep it on the knee slider :)
CRMotorcycles
Learner Driver
First Name: Colin

Re: All Llandow 2015 Riders

Post by CRMotorcycles »

Hi Jimbo

Yea its certainly something we can work on its probably going to take a little bit of setting up as the forks are quite a lot better than the shock. do you road or track ride?

best to give me a call on 07772365939 and we can have a proper chat

cheers colin