Just to say thanks....

Any General info on Mechanics based on 'all' bikes...

Moderator: Staff

Brummie Biker
Learner Driver
First Name: Wayne

Just to say thanks....

Post by Brummie Biker »

Hi guys,
Brummie biker here, Just want to say a big thanks to billinom8s he sorted my wheel bearings out
After me waiting for weeks of lockdown for bike shops to reopen & missing all this perfect riding weather,
so with 1 forum message "as at my wits end of waiting" i got wheel bearings done, then went & got my tires back on because of powder coatined wheels,
So first a big thanks to billinom8s,
Then rode bike over to his place for him to check my suspention set up within 5 mins of just looking at it and then doing some of his magic adjusting the front forks & under frame shocker the bike feels completly different it handles better & feels more planted in the corners.
Guys if you need any suspention set ups doing give billinom8s a shout as he is a guru.
cheers again for the help
Brummie biker.
By Order of the Peaky Blinders :-bd
menzies3032
Site Moderator
First Name: Robert

Re: Just to say thanks....

Post by menzies3032 »

Hi Wayne

It must be said that Si is bloody brilliant with the spanners and he is not to bad on suspension set up either. Not expecting him to be working in a BSB paddock any time soon but for us mere mortal riders what that man can do with a set of spanners is bloody ace. He has done all of my maintenance work for the last few years he s that good i cant even be bother to get my hands dirty as I know he will do it quicker and better then i ever will.

If I might make a suggestion next time your giving him the bike back get him to strip down your brake calipers give them a good clean and bleed the system with new liquid. Just be careful when you get the bike back and sneeze you might go over the handle bars. Got him to do mine on a few bikes now and the difference was amazing. Stuff paying for Brembos just get your standard kit working properly with some braided lines and some decent pads and your be out braking the lot of them.
Living in Teignmouth and riding a BMW F900R SE (in Suzuki blue colours :-bd )
Follow SWB on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/South-West-Bik ... 4853502983
To receive SWB Whatsapp event notifications PM me your mobile number.