Me with a big bike

Anti-Theft Devices & Insurance related issues...

Moderator: Staff

ZXR400Lee
Learner Driver

Post by ZXR400Lee »

Wheres the edit button gone? I want to get rid of those speeds.. make me sound irresponsible.. :oops:
Rides: 2020 Kawasaki ZX10R KRT
born2rock86
Learner Driver

Post by born2rock86 »

Get an SV650S! I know of one for sale, and they're right up your alley for new people who've just passed their test, and can't afford huge amounts.
Just... just call me Danny!
[img]http://www.dynamight.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/sig/dannysig.jpg[/img]
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

"[url]http://www.navy-net.co.uk[/url]">The Navy Net, RumRation
Greg82
Learner Driver
First Name: Grzegorz

Re: Me with a big bike

Post by Greg82 »

I have my licence for around 2 weeks now.
Always wanted to own Hayabusa. I remember when first time saw it in the telly. That was years back. I just fall in love in it. That front, the overall shape is brilliant. Massive engine. Still my number one.
When decided to go on the course I honestly wanted to buy one. I was convinced that I will buy it even before doing my exam. I'm so glad that it didn't happen. I did t had enough funds and had to go for something cheaper. That's how I bought my GSX-R 600 and that was the best decision ever. I have my licence now but I have to learn so much. I have lost control once or twice but this bike is so forgiving. I'm learning things which I didn't came across on the course. I wouldnt be able to do this on Hayabusa. No way. How stupid I was when my friends were saying that for the first bike Hayabusa is a big NO and I was laughing.
Stay away from big engines. Start slow. Better safe than sorry.
Jay
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Jay

Post by Jay »

Greg82 wrote: Oct 29th, '21, 21:30 I have my licence for around 2 weeks now.
Always wanted to own Hayabusa. I remember when first time saw it in the telly. That was years back. I just fall in love in it. That front, the overall shape is brilliant. Massive engine. Still my number one.
When decided to go on the course I honestly wanted to buy one. I was convinced that I will buy it even before doing my exam. I'm so glad that it didn't happen. I did t had enough funds and had to go for something cheaper. That's how I bought my GSX-R 600 and that was the best decision ever. I have my licence now but I have to learn so much. I have lost control once or twice but this bike is so forgiving. I'm learning things which I didn't came across on the course. I wouldnt be able to do this on Hayabusa. No way. How stupid I was when my friends were saying that for the first bike Hayabusa is a big NO and I was laughing.
Stay away from big engines. Start slow. Better safe than sorry.
Totally agree, but this post is 15 Years old :D
2020 CBR1000RR-R
2008 FJR 1300A
Greg82
Learner Driver
First Name: Grzegorz

Post by Greg82 »

I was bored at work and there you go :-)!