Wicked Quotes?

Anti-Theft Devices & Insurance related issues...

Moderator: Staff

NorthIrish
Learner Driver

Wicked Quotes?

Post by NorthIrish »

Has anyone had any experience of getting insurance through Wicked Quotes? Through 'The Bike Insurer' website they quoted me £145 fully comp with protected NCB, much cheaper than MCE (£320), Carole Nash (£390); but they did include breakdown cover.

I've never heard of them, but 'The Bike Insurer' claims they're 'run by bikers, for bikers' and that they haven't finished outside the top 5 bike insurance companies in the RiDE magazine survey since 2005. Trouble is I can't seem to find any info from RiDE, and although 'The Bike Insurer' have an interest in selling their products I'd be amazed if they are allowed to get away with false claims regarding their reputability.

Anyone got any advice? My insurance is due for renewal next weekend.
Squashed_Fly
Learner Driver

Re: Wicked Quotes?

Post by Squashed_Fly »

Try calling the RiDE office and asking - someone there should be able to help :)

Found a contact number - 01733 555161. They are part of MCN who are published by one of the Johnston Press groups. They are customers of ours ;)
wanguuter
Learner Driver

Re: Wicked Quotes?

Post by wanguuter »

Here is the quote website where you will find all quotes from various providers. I found mine from here. Save you some bucks today.