October 6th

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

October 6th

Post by Red5 »

Lets see what the weather is doing and lets go for a trundle through our green and pleasant land...

Well, North Devon, Somerset way :D

Sensible,Progressive and Steady. Have a part route in mind I've not done for a while plus some new to me roads. Be a good few hrs, a few coffee stops and back to Exeter at 1330hrs for coffee and cake...
120 miles ish,
Coffee stops will hopefully be swifter than a certain pub in Prince Town :D =))

Meet at Bridge Motorcycles Exeter about 0815 and be ready to leave at 0830.
Will be running the drop off system.

See folks there B-) :D :ymhug: :-bd \m/
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Ming
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Andy

Re: October 6th

Post by Ming »

I'll be there mate, complete with farkled KTM........

Will run as TEC if you need one.
KTM 1190ADV - sold
KTM 790ADV - sold
KTM 790 Duke - current
Honda CB300R - can I get any smaller 🙄
Red5
SWB Subscriber
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Ming wrote: Oct 1st, '19, 20:53 I'll be there mate, complete with farkled KTM........

Will run as TEC if you need one.
Awesome, see you then. Thank you for offering to Tec :D
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
DevonBlue
Learner Driver
First Name: Damon

Post by DevonBlue »

If its dry will see you there Nick
ptolemyx
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Brian

Post by ptolemyx »

90% of a pass in the bag. A few more favours and grovelling might get me the other 10% needed so weather dependant you'll probably have to put up with me again :mrgreen:

Saying weather dependant, it wasn't brilliant last Sunday but we had a cracking ride :D
old and disgraceful so doing what I can while I can before I can't
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

ptolemyx wrote: Oct 2nd, '19, 10:03 90% of a pass in the bag. A few more favours and grovelling might get me the other 10% needed so weather dependant you'll probably have to put up with me again :mrgreen:

Saying weather dependant, it wasn't brilliant last Sunday but we had a cracking ride :D
We'll always put up with you Brian... :D O:-)
Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

Post by Robbo87 »

Prob' won't make this one Nick :| .

There's a classic Scramble on near Crewkerne on the 6th and I'm sorely tempted to relive (from the sidelines now unfortunately :( ) my miss-spent youth :) / It's been a long while since my two-wheel days riding Tribsa's, Cheney BSA's, Bultaco Pursang's, Greeves etc etc - not forgetting the lovely smell of Castrol 'R' wafting across the pits . . . . . . . . . I'll be going there on the Triumph though, so I'll be having my own mini rideout :mrgreen: .

Have a good 'un boys, hope to catch some of you on the next one.
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Woo636
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Wendy

Post by Woo636 »

Phil and I will be there if its not lashing it down!!
Street Triple 765 RS
CB1000R
Street Triple R Track bike
DaveH
Learner Driver
First Name: Dave

Post by DaveH »

I have a bit of a do on the Saturday night but I'll be up for a ride-out if I can drag myself out of bed early on Sunday.
Shooey
Learner Driver
First Name: Paul

Post by Shooey »

Sorry buddy have family commitments this weekend.

Could go for a blast Monday evening if you fancy a beer in a pub far far away??
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

Woo636 wrote: Oct 3rd, '19, 16:17 Phil and I will be there if its not lashing it down!!
:-bd
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

DaveH wrote: Oct 4th, '19, 10:09 I have a bit of a do on the Saturday night but I'll be up for a ride-out if I can drag myself out of bed early on Sunday.
I'll plan on you still being in bed then Dave. Happy hang over :)) =))
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

Shooey wrote: Oct 4th, '19, 14:55 Sorry buddy have family commitments this weekend.

Could go for a blast Monday evening if you fancy a beer in a pub far far away??
Could be tempted buddy... See how it's all hanging Monday evening :-bd \m/
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

chr1s
Learner Driver
First Name: Chris

Post by chr1s »

If I manage to get over my depression after returning from the Picos, I’ll join yous :((