Sunday 1st December. Amendment - BILLINOM8S, (not now Robbo's) rideout to Shooey's 'Meet You There' lunch stop.

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

Sunday 1st December. Amendment - BILLINOM8S, (not now Robbo's) rideout to Shooey's 'Meet You There' lunch stop.

Post by Robbo87 »

Here we are folks, my rideout to tie-in with Shooey's lunch stop rideout meeting at The Red Barn, Woolacombe on Sunday December 1st

Three pick-up points:

1. Smiley's Cafe, Turks Head Lane, HONITON EX14 1BQ: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Smi ... d-3.208314 Leaving at 0930 hrs sharp. Please be fuelled up and ready to roll.

2. Shell filling station, A38 West Buckland Rd, Wellington TA21 9AD: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/She ... d-3.204962 Leaving at 1015 hrs.

3. Wheddon Cross car park TA24 7DR to meet with Ptolemyx's mob: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Whe ... -3.5398138 Leaving at 1115 hrs.

Arrive at The Red Barn, Woolacombe EX34 7DF at 1245 hrs.

Notes:
(a) I will (and after Wheddon Cross, no doubt so will Brian!) be making reasonable progress, so this won't really be a 125-friendly run.

(b) After lunch we're in the capable :mrgreen: hands of Herr Shooey.

All of the above is weather dependant of course but put it in your diary, activate your prayer mats for a fine day, and let's have a good late-2019 SWB turnout!

IMPORTANT: Due to a damaged shoulder joint (can't even get the Trumpet of it's centrestand much less ride the thing ) I'm unable to to take this ride :( . Simon (Uberlieutenant nom8s) has kindly agreed to stand in - thanks muchly Si' :-bd . Pick up points and timings will remain exactly the same.

All I can say is I'm a very gutted Robbo :cry: :cry: have a great day out and ride safe.
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Re: Sunday 1st December - Rideout to The Red Barn, Woolacombe.

Post by billinom8s »

Bump
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Robbo87
Learner Driver

Re: Sunday 1st December - Rideout to The Red Barn, Woolacombe.

Post by Robbo87 »

Topic duly bumped - cheers Si. Woulda got around to it but I just needed beer first. It's a matter of priorities :D

I have posted full Google Maps route details of my part of this rideout (a) from Honiton to Wheddon Cross, then (b) on to Woolacombe with Ptolemyx's crew. It's in the Subscriber's section under 'Subscribers Events'. See? It pays to spend a whole tenner and become a subscriber, you get to know where you're going!
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Shooey
Learner Driver
First Name: Paul

Re: Sunday 1st December - Robbo's rideout to Shooey's 'Meet You There' lunch stop at Wollacombe.

Post by Shooey »

If you get lonely Robbo, you could always turn back and meet us Bridge! I'll even share my new acquired forum points!! lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† 😝

Looking forward to catching up!
royb
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Roy

Re: Sunday 1st December - Robbo's rideout to Shooey's 'Meet You There' lunch stop at Wollacombe.

Post by royb »

Hope you have a goodun - would have loved to have come but family are pulling harder, with granddaughters birthday party.
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

royb wrote: ↑Nov 25th, '19, 20:48 Hope you have a goodun - would have loved to have come but family are pulling harder, with granddaughters birthday party.
Don't they know we have a book running for the 'Where's Roy' competition?? :)) :))
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

He'll be at his granddaughters birthday party - asleep.

I win.
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Red5
SWB Subscriber
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

billinom8s wrote: ↑Nov 26th, '19, 06:50 He'll be at his granddaughters birthday party - asleep.

I win.
Really =)) :)) =)) :))
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Robbo87
Learner Driver

Post by Robbo87 »

Shooey wrote: ↑Nov 25th, '19, 19:51 If you get lonely Robbo, you could always turn back and meet us Bridge! I'll even share my new acquired forum points!! lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† 😝

Mighta done just that to save me the B'nom8s Mk 2 tag :mrgreen:; but got the second pick-up at Wellington to consider. And anyway, I fancy terrorising the A30 & B3170 for a change :ymdevil:.

See you at W'combe later :-bd . I'll take up Red 5's coffee offer then!
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
bkingalan
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Alan

Post by bkingalan »

Got a pass stamped Phil first time out since binning the 1400 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
MV 1000 brutale rs
MV 800 turismo veloce luso
chr1s
Learner Driver
First Name: Chris

Post by chr1s »

Robbo87 wrote: ↑Nov 27th, '19, 15:58
Shooey wrote: ↑Nov 25th, '19, 19:51 If you get lonely Robbo, you could always turn back and meet us Bridge! I'll even share my new acquired forum points!! lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† 😝

Mighta done just that to save me the B'nom8s Mk 2 tag :mrgreen:; but got the second pick-up at Wellington to consider. And anyway, I fancy terrorising the A30 & B3170 for a change :ymdevil:.

See you at W'combe later :-bd . I'll take up Red 5's coffee offer then!
If I get back from the states in time and not too jet lagged I’ll see you at smileys Phil. :wink:
Robbo87
Learner Driver

Post by Robbo87 »

Chris - Why not grab an extra forty winks in yer pit and meet us at Wellington instead? We should be there around 1000 hrs; leaving at 1015 hrs. See my topic header post for details - it's the Shell filling station off the A38 Wellington ring road at Chelston.
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Robbo87
Learner Driver

Post by Robbo87 »

bkingalan wrote: ↑Nov 27th, '19, 18:11 Got a pass stamped Phil first time out since binning the 1400 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It'll be good to see your happy smiling fiz out on one of yer thunderboxes again Alan :mrgreen: - I look forward to hearing the noise - from a safe distance :D .
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

Robbo87 wrote: ↑Nov 28th, '19, 17:44
bkingalan wrote: ↑Nov 27th, '19, 18:11 Got a pass stamped Phil first time out since binning the 1400 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It'll be good to see your happy smiling fiz out on one of yer thunderboxes again Alan :mrgreen: - I look forward to hearing the noise - from a safe distance :D .
It's ok, I'm not leading or TEC'ing on Sunday :)
Ming
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Andy

Post by Ming »

Red5 wrote: ↑Nov 28th, '19, 20:41
Robbo87 wrote: ↑Nov 28th, '19, 17:44
It's ok, I'm not leading or TEC'ing on Sunday :)
It might be safe for me to make an appearance then.....
KTM 1190ADV - sold
KTM 790ADV - sold
KTM 790 Duke - current
Honda CB300R - can I get any smaller πŸ™„