Sunday 8th December Breakfast ride

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ptolemyx
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Brian

Re: Sunday 8th December Breakfast ride

Post by ptolemyx »

Sorry I peeled off early. Not feeling too well, couldn't concentrate on my riding. What with cutting my ride short last week as well I reckon I might have some kind of lurg. Perhaps I haven't had enough cider and rum recently :mrgreen:
old and disgraceful so doing what I can while I can before I can't
Nick_ish
Learner Driver
First Name: Nick

Post by Nick_ish »

Decent little run that, aside from puncture on the last leg :lol: Cheers nick
Nice to see yas!
Based in inner Hebrides, from liverpool :-h
Cb500x :)): Forza 300
Blandit 6 (sold)
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Hey all, Thanks for what turned out to be a great ride..
Shame you missed the memo Roy, we did swing by Smileys but obviously missed you.
hope you're ok Brian and feeling better soon.

Great Brekkers stop at Duck Farm near dorchester
Nick said you'd gone in the same direction as Alan, no dramas. I should've gone that way but some reason went left :))

Nick had a puncture between Lyme Regis and Seaton on the way back but one repair and lots of rain later, all home and dry.

Hope the tyre held up Nick. let us know you're home safe n sound.

Bike all clean dry, chain lubed and in it's garage until the next adventure...

Thanks again guys B-) :-bd \m/
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
bkingalan
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Alan

Post by bkingalan »

Great day thanks Nick , rained for the last 2 miles home & it just started to get where you don’t want it to when I got home 🤬🤬🤬
good to meet you Nick bit of a bugger getting the puncher,
sorry Chris didn’t realise you came the same way at beaminster,
get well soon Brian catch up next time mate,
What can I say Roy 🤔🤔🤔

Thank you all 👍👍👍👍
MV 1000 brutale rs
MV 800 turismo veloce luso
royb
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Roy

Post by royb »

An eventful day then.
I got lost going through the lanes(it seemed like good idea) coming across floods and potholes where the Bandit might have disappeared with me following it.
Eventually got home at 3:30pm. Should have been on the trail machine. Looking forward to 2020 for more rides.
Happy Christmas folks.