Sunday May 30th

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
chr1s
Learner Driver
First Name: Chris

Re: Sunday May 30th

Post by chr1s »

Robbo87 wrote: May 30th, '21, 08:37 Hope the ride went well chaps. Next time you'll (hopefully) have me and the trumpet to put up with 🏍🙂.
Hope so Phil, tis not the same without yous :ymhug: ;)
DaveH
Learner Driver
First Name: Dave

Post by DaveH »

Thanks for organising this Brian :-)
ptolemyx
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Brian

Post by ptolemyx »

Young Phil and Harry having a set to at Greedy's. We're about to step in and Wendy's telling Phil, "He's not worth it!" :mrgreen:
300521 Greedys.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
old and disgraceful so doing what I can while I can before I can't