Evening Fish and Chip run Wed 14th July

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jug
Learner Driver
First Name: Richard

Re: Evening Fish and Chip run Wed 14th July

Post by Jug »

Quick snap taken to prove it happened.
Thanks again for organisation the run Andy.

Some would say a certain manufacturer was well represented, as you can see they were corralling the other brands.
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1190 Adventure S, 990 Superduke, DRZ-400E - all the bases covered.
ptolemyx
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Brian

Re: Evening Fish and Chip run Wed 14th July

Post by ptolemyx »

Thanks for orgamanizing this ride Andy. Interesting at times.......can we ban all other traffic when we're out to play together.
Anyways, when I rattled your pockets for loose change at the chipper we had £17.10 for the Air Ambulance - well done guys :-bd
old and disgraceful so doing what I can while I can before I can't