Sunday 12th Nov'.

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

Sunday 12th Nov'.

Post by Robbo87 »

Sundays' weather's looking good for a ride out, east of Exeter for a change.
So, if the Fut' behaves, and if anyone's interested in joining me or meeting up en route, here's my itinerary:
1000 hrs - I'll be leaving Smileys Cafe picnic area on the A30 Honiton EX14 1BQ.
Lots of bendy bits later and with an eta of 1100 hrs - a coffee & leg stretch break at The Pit Stop Cafe, Clay Pidgeon Raceway on the A37 nr Dorchester DT2 9PW.
Then on for a bite to eat and more coffee at Haynes Motor Museum at Sparkford BA22 7LH, via more bendy bits of course - eta there 1300 hrs.
After that I'll be making it up as I ride, but I'm aiming to be back in darkest East Devon and safety by about 1600 hrs.

Edit - Right, I've worked out a provisional return route from Haynes'.
For info', I'm aiming to be back in the Honiton/Ottery St Mary area around 1600 hrs and the full round trip will be approx' 140 miles - and the peeps who know me will know that won't involve many trunk roads :wink:
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Gimlet
Learner Driver
First Name: Jim

Re: Sunday 12th Nov'.

Post by Gimlet »

I'm in Phil, as long as the weather stays as forecast. I'll meet you at the Clay Pigeon at 11:00.
KTM 1290 SuperDuke
Ducati 1098 Streetfighter
KTM 1190 Adventure
Robbo87
Learner Driver

Post by Robbo87 »

Gimlet wrote:I'm in Phil, as long as the weather stays as forecast. I'll meet you at the Clay Pigeon at 11:00.
:D :-bd :D
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Robbo87
Learner Driver

Post by Robbo87 »

Well, the sun's out, the roads are dry around here and the en route forecast is reasonable.
So I'm off for the aforementioned bimble.
Got a feeling that there will be two Billinom8s in SWB today though :)):
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
bkingalan
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Alan

Post by bkingalan »

I'll be there phill meet you at honiton "
MV 1000 brutale rs
MV 800 turismo veloce luso
Robbo87
Learner Driver

Post by Robbo87 »

As predicted, the weather was patchy at times but never bad. It's just plain good to get out on bike, as simple as that.
Thanks to Alan, Jim & Jerry for turning out and sharing it. A good day was had and we're doing it again next weekend - weather permitting.
Atcherly, if it's the same as today, it'll be a deffo :D
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Gimlet
Learner Driver
First Name: Jim

Post by Gimlet »

Cheers everyone. A good ride despite a bit of muck.
KTM 1290 SuperDuke
Ducati 1098 Streetfighter
KTM 1190 Adventure
bkingalan
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Alan

Post by bkingalan »

Good day out bike is shit bound but worth it thanks all weather & work permitting see you next week for breakfast :-)
MV 1000 brutale rs
MV 800 turismo veloce luso