Last minute ride out

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Last minute ride out

Post by Red5 »

Ok guys n gals

Friday afternoon, who wants to come out to play?? :D :D
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Re: Last minute ride out

Post by billinom8s »

Humph
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Does anybody ride anymore?? Awesome ride this evening. Exeter, MortonH'stead, Wheddon Down, stickle path, Okehampton, Hatherleigh, Torrington, Barnstaple then A377 back down through Copplestone, Crediton back to Exeter... 116 miles. One McDonald's coffee and a bike that's still dry😊👍
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Ruffian
First Name: ian

Post by Ruffian »

Friday = workday for me.

Glad you had fun though
"Welding is like cheese on toast! It gets hot and sticks together"
Jug
Learner Driver
First Name: Richard

Post by Jug »

Red5 wrote: Apr 20th, '18, 21:37 Does anybody ride anymore??
I don't think so... strange that I was getting teased at the last meal about my lack of riding... hmm..
I would have thought everyone would have been out this week/weekend to make the most of summer now it's finally here. I'll probably put my bike back into storage next week as I think Autumn is coming. :mrgreen:
1190 Adventure S, 990 Superduke, DRZ-400E - all the bases covered.
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

Work stops play
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Fozz
Learner Driver
First Name: Colin

Post by Fozz »

Red5 wrote: Apr 20th, '18, 21:37 Does anybody ride anymore?? Awesome ride this evening. Exeter, MortonH'stead, Wheddon Down, stickle path, Okehampton, Hatherleigh, Torrington, Barnstaple then A377 back down through Copplestone, Crediton back to Exeter... 116 miles. One McDonald's coffee and a bike that's still dry😊👍
Ah the Xr likes those roads,a bit more notice and :-bd