S.W.B rideout to The Skylark

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

what's your plan for the ride so I can plan it out

Poll ended at Aug 20th, '18, 10:05

Going
50%
Meet on-route or at The Skylark
25%
Not Going
25%

Total votes: 8

Akky86
Learner Driver
First Name: A

Re: S.W.B rideout to The Skylark

Post by Akky86 »

Robbo87 wrote: Sep 5th, '18, 13:12
Akky86 wrote: Sep 5th, '18, 09:30 Really gutted that I missed this! Baby decided to show up, how dare she! I literally thought until that moment that babies get pooped out of the mother's butt, so I learned something.

Back on topic though, how was it!?
So the above explains your absence in The Bish last night - fair enough. Hope all's well with mum and mini Akky.

Skylark: Didn't know what to expect myself, but as these things go it seemed a pretty good turnout. It was all very friendly and with some interesting two & three-wheeled stuff to check out . . . . . . . Bikes, burgers, beer, a band and free entry - nothing not to like. I for one liked it; next year will try and get there earlier though.
Haha, it explains my absence from the Bish for a long time! Need to get my beer legs sorted again.

That sounds like my cuppa, hopefully there are a few more Rideout's before Jack Frost starts fuxking everything up!