Sunday 30th June - Tivvy to MotoGP

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Buggs
Learner Driver
First Name: ross

Re: Sunday 30th June - Tivvy to MotoGP

Post by Buggs »

We'll be in minehead for 10, if roxy isnt keen for a tour of cheddar gorge we'll head back and join you all for a feed and the race
royb
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Roy

Post by royb »

Have a good ride chaps; I am envious, but two tyres to change and wife to keep happy , not really on for me this weekend. Enjoy.
Fozz
Learner Driver
First Name: Colin

Post by Fozz »

i have a date with a Kawasaki H2 sx or i would have joined you,
Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

Post by Robbo87 »

A nice little rideout was that :). Mid-Devon, North-Devon - no coffee but an urgent visit to Torrington's nessarium - ask Mr p*****x for details, Mid-Devon, coffee, East-Devon - pub - drinks - MotoGP. Perfik - thanks for the company lads :-bd!

Here's the route: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Lower ... 316534!3e0
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Kata
Learner Driver
First Name: John

Post by Kata »

Fozz wrote: Jun 30th, '19, 08:48 i have a date with a Kawasaki H2 sx or i would have joined you,
And???? Tell all...
Fozz
Learner Driver
First Name: Colin

Post by Fozz »

Pillion said no after couple of miles,sports/tourer with sports bike perch?
silky smooth vibe free engine but,think gen 1 busa type handling,you really have to muscle it through the twisties,my Xr would have kissed bye to it long ago on b roads.
It has a quick shifter and auto blipper {same as my Xr} but i had to use the clutch (its that bad!!!!}
Brakes excellent,and the biggest positive is im flat footed on the bike with only a 28inch inside leg.
So p xing my Xr i would still have to cough up 12k for in my opinion a lesser bike.
I had my heart set on a Superduke gt but i was on tip toe sat on the bike and SP were not bothered discussing lowering options with me,so wont be back.
Conclusion,i will paying the settlement figure left on my Xr come the end of the month and splashing out on some tasteful extras :)):
Kata
Learner Driver
First Name: John

Post by Kata »

Interesting review. Cheers