Sunday 15th, pre motogp pootle

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Re: Sunday 15th, pre motogp pootle

Post by Red5 »

Great little bimble out. Think Robbo87 gets a prize for quickest time to get lost on a ride out, 50 yards and he was lost =)) Impressive

Great brekers at GT's some fun roads and fab company. Exciting motogp afterwards to.
Thank you guys.
Hopefully a couple more sunny ride outs B-)
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

Re: Sunday 15th, pre motogp pootle

Post by Robbo87 »

Well done Nick for suggesting and leading this ride :-bd . And thanks to all for the company on the day, and the support too - I shall wear it always :)): , I've now learned to live with the banter that comes with owning previously neglected and therefore cheap m/c's :mrgreen: .

I particularly enjoyed (not) the first part of the ride i.e. bump starting the effin' trumpet down the services car park - again! and this time on my tod! ('Thinks - must fit those beefed-up reg/rec/starter cables that've been sitting on my bench for a week').

What a cracking run across Dartmoor it was, I wanted to stop every two minutes to take in the view - and would have done if I'd thought the velocipede would start again! see above . . . . . .

GT's brekkie is recommended folks, as is a gander at the 320 bhp Kawasaki on display/sale, a used snip at over thirty grand. Apparently it's been around Llandow, presumably very carefully :mrgreen: .

Now looking forward to Herr Ptolemyx's ride on the 29th :) . . . . recalcitrant (s)Trumpet notwithstanding!
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.