Carbon Fibre wheels

Anything to do with 2 wheels...

Moderator: Staff

Jimbo04zx10r
Learner Driver
First Name: James

Re: Carbon Fibre wheels

Post by Jimbo04zx10r »

It will get to a point where no matter how much money you chuck at it, it's still a 2004 zx10r.

I'm a right one to talk as I've spent 10 times the amount on the bike then its actually worth. If I spent all that money I would have a brand new electronically controlled bike.

I guess it's what you want to ride or to be taken for a ride. The reason why I will nit get rid of my 04 zx10r is it scares the living s#$t out of me, I love the way it will snap my neck if it get it wrong and it keeps me on the sharp end of riding.
Electronic's keeps the boys upright, the men keep it on the knee slider :)
menzies3032
Site Moderator
First Name: Robert

Post by menzies3032 »

Jimbo

your bike, your money, your enjoyment, you ride what you want, you ride it how you want, if you love it that's all that maters

Every day you get to ride and walk away with a big smile is a good day :)
Living in Teignmouth and riding a BMW F900R SE (in Suzuki blue colours :-bd )
Follow SWB on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/South-West-Bik ... 4853502983
To receive SWB Whatsapp event notifications PM me your mobile number.
Millsyboy
Learner Driver
First Name: Paul

Post by Millsyboy »

you got to hire a van, for couple days, make sure it got a way to get bike in it, stay at B&B because most tracks are too far to do in one day, pay for the track day itself so all in all I guess you looking at £400 ish. A lot of dosh for one day of fun.
TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

Post by TLS-Moose »

Millsyboy wrote: Feb 23rd, '19, 14:38 you got to hire a van, for couple days, make sure it got a way to get bike in it, stay at B&B because most tracks are too far to do in one day, pay for the track day itself so all in all I guess you looking at £400 ish. A lot of dosh for one day of fun.
Just to find that, £400 in the hole, on the day in question it's pissing down with rain and at best you're tip-toeing around waiting for it to tuck underneath you .....
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away
Jimbo04zx10r
Learner Driver
First Name: James

Post by Jimbo04zx10r »

TLS-Moose wrote: Feb 23rd, '19, 14:49
Millsyboy wrote: Feb 23rd, '19, 14:38 you got to hire a van, for couple days, make sure it got a way to get bike in it, stay at B&B because most tracks are too far to do in one day, pay for the track day itself so all in all I guess you looking at £400 ish. A lot of dosh for one day of fun.
Just to find that, £400 in the hole, on the day in question it's pissing down with rain and at best you're tip-toeing around waiting for it to tuck underneath you .....
All of the above is true, but get it on a dry day and unleash the true potential of your bike in a way you can't on a road then £400 is worth every penny.
Electronic's keeps the boys upright, the men keep it on the knee slider :)
Bullet

Post by Bullet »

Yep think thats what i already said!