Potholes anyone ?

Talk about anything...

Moderator: Staff

richiec
Learner Driver

Potholes anyone ?

Post by richiec »

Now I'm really sad and regularly ride a pushbike ( as well as my Bandit ).

If anyone spots a pothole, sunken drain cover or broken road surface and wants to do something about it - Please get on this website and register the hazard. It's free to use and you don't have to be a member of the CTC. You submit the details, they get in touch with the local authority responsible and monitor the situation, they even maintain a league table of local authorities and how they respond. You can even add photos if you so wish.

Hazard Reporting CTC

It's easy to use and hopefully you'll save someone a puncture, broken rim, nasty fall or even a fatality.

Nearly forgot, you can also browse hazards in your area.
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Re: Potholes anyone ?

Post by badgerKDD »

pick any back road in cornwall and they are full of everything you just listed, this winter has destroyed my back road thrash to work :evil:
Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .
Google

Post by Google »

Sad to see poor old Shetland at the bottom having failed to fix any of there three potholes!

All Joking aside could be quite a useful site.
sinbarbossa
Learner Driver

Post by sinbarbossa »

Would love if anyone can generate a lyric for potholes song.
mergydiker
Learner Driver

Post by mergydiker »

Potholes are one of the most obvious signs of municipal negligence. It is quite disheartening each time I see a very enthusiastic newbie online investor fall. Once the surface has been compromised in this way, water can get underneath it whenever it rains.