Brixham Pirate festival parking

Talk about anything...

Moderator: Staff

jock
Learner Driver
First Name: jock

Brixham Pirate festival parking

Post by jock »

Hi, looking to take a run down tomorrow to the pirate festival in Brixham sea front; but having not used the roads there wondered If the town centre is closed for parking? I don't fancy leaving the bike miles from the harbour If that's the case so any help appreciated. I have already searched online and found nothing related to parking over the event weekend but noticed a car park "Brixham Central" almost on top of the harbour but like I said don't know If this will be used for other purposes! :-\
"Yay for bike life!" Suzuki GSX-R1000 K6
green_hodgeheg
Learner Driver
First Name: pauline

Re: Brixham Pirate festival parking

Post by green_hodgeheg »

My ma in law lives down there and when we have been in the past it gets a bit busy on the prate thing but you should be able to ride in (that is I don't recall them ever actually closing roads). There is a car park with bike parking by the sea about 2 mins walk from the harbour. To get to it you go right into Brixham and when you see the harbour you keep to the left, follow the road almost into the new fishmarket place and then it veers left go up over a bit of a hill and then it goes down into car park.
I expect the Devon contingent will know the finer details but hopefully this gives you something to go on...