Photobucket fix

Talk about anything...

Moderator: Staff

Jug
Learner Driver
First Name: Richard

Photobucket fix

Post by Jug »

Just passing this on, not tested myself yet.

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.
1190 Adventure S, 990 Superduke, DRZ-400E - all the bases covered.
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Re: Photobucket fix

Post by billinom8s »

Nice one. Thanks
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
awkwardbydesign
Learner Driver
First Name: aa

Post by awkwardbydesign »

Is this working? I just tried it on another forum, and someone said it didn't seem to be working!
Jug
Learner Driver
First Name: Richard

Post by Jug »

I can see a piccy of your guzzi.

I have since actually found a thread that had the pictures blocked so I then installed the extension and sure enough it made the pictures appear.

On this forum however I can't generally see the piccies, I have to click on the black line to initiate a photo window... not really sure why that happens but I probably caused it on my browser.. actually I think it's because I "ad-blocked" everyones signature pictures as I find them annoying... :mrgreen:
1190 Adventure S, 990 Superduke, DRZ-400E - all the bases covered.
awkwardbydesign
Learner Driver
First Name: aa

Post by awkwardbydesign »

Ah, good, so it's working here. Mind you, I now use Flickr, but it's good to get the old Photobucket pics back.
So thanks for that.