Mooning

Talk about anything...

Moderator: Staff

MellowYellow
Learner Driver
First Name: Larry

Mooning

Post by MellowYellow »

The March full Moon is particularly special because it reaches its peak on the same day as the spring equinox, on March 20, 2019. The last time the full Moon and the spring equinox coincided this closely (4 hours apart) was in March 2000, but the last time they occurred on the same date was on March 20, 1981!

This full Moon is also a supermoon, meaning the Moon will be nearly at its closest to Earth for the month of March. It’s the year’s third (and final) of three straight full supermoons. This means that the Moon may “appear” brighter and bigger than normal, provided the night sky is clear and dark.
Have you noticed that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster is a maniac ?
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Re: Mooning

Post by Mervin »

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson
TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

Post by TLS-Moose »

Allegedly caught on the new Kingskerswell bypass average speed cameras .... :)) :))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away
Jay
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Jay

Post by Jay »

HA HA HA love it..... i mus do something like that in my T5 :)
2020 CBR1000RR-R