oulten park today

Look in for Track days + events

Moderator: Staff

cobrabuilder
Learner Driver
First Name: Darren

oulten park today

Post by cobrabuilder »

Just found out their has been a bad accident at oulton park with no limits, hearing a five Bike crash with believed one fatality thoughts with families and was hoping no one from here was up there :(
IT'S ONLY METAL HIT IT HARDER !!!!!!!
Dynasangel
Site Moderator

Re: oulten park today

Post by Dynasangel »

Statement from no limits on Facebook

R.I.P

Update, Ref; Oulton Park incident today.

I have just been officially informed of a update. Its with the deepest of sorrows, No Limits Trackdays are tasked with the duty to confirm that the incident involving 5 bikes at Oulton Park has resulted in the death of one of our customers.
A further two riders are critical but not thought to be life threatening. One of the riders is undergoing an operation now. I will keep this subject updated.

We offer the family and friends of the deceased rider our sincere condolences. Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss…our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

(please refrain from posting speculations as this is now in the hands of the authorities and is an ongoing H&S executive and Police investigation, Again, apologies for customers inconvenienced today when we had to cancel the remainder of the trackday)
[img]http://www.dynamight.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/sig/kellysig.jpg[/img]