BSB Cadwell 2017

Moto gp,WSB,WSP,BSB,World endurance etc
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

BSB Cadwell 2017

Post by Red5 »

Ok.. After 2 days going round n round n round n round n.. you get the idea... I was thinking it would be frikkin awesome to watch the bog boys go around Cadwell. BSB is going there over the August bank holiday but probably a bit late to plan anything but what does anyone think about going to watch August bank Holiday 2017. Apparently where we stayed is booked out by the 'promoters'... read into that what ever you like but they book it out for the following year each time they're there so I'm looking at booking up a cottage in the next week for 2 / 3 nights probably 25th/26th/27th.

Thinking it would be great to have week's tour about the country, two days to get up there, 3 nights there. Go riding or watch the qualifying then the racing on the Monday Then bimble back home over 2 days.
Or of course could just drive up, mini bus up...

What do folk think??
PS if it's not your thing, don't really need to know but more if people are interested as it's something a bit different.
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

Re: BSB Cadwell 2017

Post by Robbo87 »

Nice one Nick. Keep it on ice and bump it occasionaly.
You never know, it may well be a goer for me if the (un)faithfull Fut hasn't self destructed either itself or me by then :80:
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
ptolemyx
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Brian

Post by ptolemyx »

I should be up for a week biking next August. Count me in Nick 8)
old and disgraceful so doing what I can while I can before I can't
Robbo87
Learner Driver

Post by Robbo87 »

Oh go on then, I'll go with it too. Add me to the list also :-bd . Can't have just one oldie but goldie going with you to keep the kids in line :D
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Moley551
Learner Driver
First Name: Martin

Post by Moley551 »

Aim high go for a place on the start line! :D
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

Ugliest brolly girl ever :)):
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Cuckoo
Learner Driver
First Name: Simon

Post by Cuckoo »

Red5 wrote:...Thinking it would be great to have week's tour about the country, two days to get up there, 3 nights there. Go riding or watch the qualifying then the racing on the Monday Then bimble back home over 2 days.
Right up my street Nick :)):
Red5 wrote:...Or of course could just drive up, mini bus up...
No no no and again NO :roll:
Red5
SWB Subscriber
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Cuckoo wrote:
Red5 wrote:...Thinking it would be great to have week's tour about the country, two days to get up there, 3 nights there. Go riding or watch the qualifying then the racing on the Monday Then bimble back home over 2 days.
Right up my street Nick :)):
Red5 wrote:...Or of course could just drive up, mini bus up...
No no no and again NO :roll:
That'll be a no to the driving idea then Simon :))
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

Digs at Poachers hideaway is booked. At the moment it works out at £67 and some pence per person. This includes 3 nights self catering at the same digs some of us used for cadwell earlier this month. Extremely good accommodation and only 5 miles from the track.
I've booked August Sat 26th/27th/28th but if we decide to, can change that to just 27th/28th.
Any body interested please give me a PM or call/text/watts app and sort out a deposit.

:D :-bd
cobrabuilder
Learner Driver
First Name: Darren

Post by cobrabuilder »

We went couple years ago, went for the whole weekend great fun thinking of camping on site next time as lots of entertainment on site we stayed in Grimsby not far away from the track in a hotel
IT'S ONLY METAL HIT IT HARDER !!!!!!!
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

Prefer to ride it rather than watch someone else have all the fun.
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Scotty
Learner Driver
First Name: Simon

Post by Scotty »

billinom8s wrote:Prefer to ride it rather than watch someone else have all the fun.
Seconded.. How about a combined SWB/WB/SuperDuke.net crashfest plus anyone else up there to make us feel slow (like the Stock 600 & 1000 boys last week) double header with NL?
Come on then, who's up for a piece of this?
"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting"
Steve McQueen
Wheelies - they ARE big and they ARE clever
cobrabuilder
Learner Driver
First Name: Darren

Post by cobrabuilder »

billinom8s wrote:Prefer to ride it rather than watch someone else have all the fun.
Yeah but it's good to watch someone ride it fast :)):
IT'S ONLY METAL HIT IT HARDER !!!!!!!
Robbo87
Learner Driver

Post by Robbo87 »

Count me in if some good biking roads can be sorted up and back.
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

Right then.. The plan ( at the moment)
Day1 Friday 25th Aug, head to North Wales Bala, Llangollen area, camp or B&B,
Day2 Head East across country, explore some routes through the Peak district, take it in, en route to Cadwell and our Digs.
Day3/4 Explore the Lincolnshire riding roads, take in Cadwell and watch some pretty dam spectacular BSB action.
Day 5 Get up, head back South n West stopping en route, B&B or camping
Day 6 Head home hopefully via some fun roads n routes.

Days 1,2 and 5,6 will be covering 150/200 miles, taking in a whole day to cover the necessary miles. Taking in stops, scenery and general good fun.

Deposits for the Cadwell digs please ASAP. Or full payments. for the 3 nights £67.50. It really is a superb place and literally 5 miles from the track.

If we can generate enough interest in this over the next few days, I can book a larger cottage, sleeping up to 8. But has to be quick please as the BSB promoters and other big wigs are there this coming weekend and they book the place up year on year with out fail...

PM or txt/watts app message me for paypal details please
:-bd \m/