1st TIME TOURING GUIDE

this is a place to list your places of recommended shops/dealers/sites/links etc. No banter please, just details and your experiences...

Moderator: Staff

jason
Learner Driver

Re: 1st TIME TOURING GUIDE

Post by jason »

great thread this!

another thing I got caught out with first time was lack of lip balm - might just be me but wind blast during long mileage chapped my lips to hell...... get some in advance and use it!
TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

Post by TLS-Moose »

jason wrote:great thread this!

another thing I got caught out with first time was lack of lip balm - might just be me but wind blast during long mileage chapped my lips to hell...... get some in advance and use it!

Ooooh, queue the "cherry chapstick" comments ya big poofta :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away
Blue
Learner Driver
Location: Honiton--Rides : Honda Firestorm - too fast passed speed cameras

Post by Blue »

Thanks for the advise, I will no doubt ask more daft questions as it gets closer. As for the nurburgring. just wanted to see it not do it. I know my luck would be i'd come off and as you say trip over :cry:

Time limit hasent been set, I am working on 2 weeks for the bit as far as Spain but if it runs over, it does. You cant plan for problems, I know or extended sight seeing. it is a long way for a first euro rip on the bike and it will be different than in the lorry as I have done before but it is a bit of a mission for my 40th. :lol:

Any once again thanks for the advice and i will take it and more on board. 8)
[b]Apparently I'm supposed to care!![/b]

[i] If it's love at first sight, Take a good long second look !! [/i]
jason
Learner Driver

Post by jason »

TLS-Moose wrote:
jason wrote:great thread this!

Ooooh, queue the "cherry chapstick" comments ya big poofta :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You wait till I chip in with my tip about womens knickers being alot more comfy on long hauls than boxer shorts... :)