Kernow Bike Training

this is a place to list your places of recommended shops/dealers/sites/links etc. No banter please, just details and your experiences...

Moderator: Staff

falcon

Re: Kernow Bike Training

Post by falcon »

Nigel did it at Damerells
deej
Learner Driver
First Name: Dave

Post by deej »

falcon wrote:Lol Badger, i did my CBT with them, i passed so spose i cant complain but he did give me nerves!
I make an excellent chocolate cake, wonder if that'll do....
First you say this, then follow it up with this :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
falcon wrote:Nigel did it at Damerells
UMM im not dameralls im completely independant

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
http://www.averysmotorcycles.co.uk use code SWB10 for discount
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Post by badgerKDD »

deej wrote:
badgerKDD wrote:Cake, Biscuits, KFC, really any sort of food will do, although if it helps Deej has just had a sweet dispenser installed. Mind you from what I can gather it will probably be empty once Josh (the young -un) discovers its arrival :)) :))
he let himself in on saturday night just to try out the strawberry laces mate
=)) =)) =)) :-bd
Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .
falcon

Post by falcon »

badgerKDD wrote:Funny you should post that, i was up visiting today and all i can say is bring Milk and Biccy's ;) choccy HobNobs went down well :D

And yes go for it Falcon, they really are an excellent training team who actually care about getting you through your test and making sure you enjoy the training too, unlike certain other establishments who just want your money, cough, cough Damn,cough, cough Merills, cough cough :roll: :roll: :roll:

had a good laugh Blatting round on the training CCM today as well, Instructor training should be a riot :-bd

See Deej the comment Badger made about Dameralls there, so i was just saying to him that i did my CBT there. I realise you arent the same as them!
deej
Learner Driver

Post by deej »

Well in that case once said chocolate cake is delivered ypu'll be forgiven :wink:

Badgers seen us do a bit of training and I'm sure he'll say we make it relaxed and enjoyable rather than making you nervous. Tbh badger needed more training than the pupils :lol: :lol: :lol:
falcon

Post by falcon »

I take it you supply the bike for the test? if so what is it?
deej
Learner Driver

Post by deej »

At the moment I hire the CCM's of my old boss but I'm looking to change that ASAP. I've bought a gpz500 which has been lowered that needs a bit of tlc before we use it but it will make a good little training bike once is all sorted.
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Post by badgerKDD »

deej wrote:Well in that case once said chocolate cake is delivered ypu'll be forgiven :wink:

Badgers seen us do a bit of training and I'm sure he'll say we make it relaxed and enjoyable rather than making you nervous. Tbh badger needed more training than the pupils :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I did do my training with Exeter Star Rider back in 1987, its all abit hazy now ;) and i thought I did alright after a bit of practice /:) oh well back to the classroom then....... L-)
Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .
deej
Learner Driver

Post by deej »

badgerKDD wrote:
deej wrote:Well in that case once said chocolate cake is delivered ypu'll be forgiven :wink:

Well I did do my training with Exeter Star Rider back in 1987, its all abit hazy now ;) and i thought I did alright after a bit of practice /:) oh well back to the classroom then....... L-)
Back to the shrowground you mean
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

or a new site closer to the unit if i can find one
;) ;)
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

badgerKDD wrote:

Come and do llandow then badger, a nice safe classroom where you can learn loads.
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
falcon

Post by falcon »

Lowered is good, i'm a shortarse!
deej
Learner Driver

Post by deej »

billinom8s wrote:
badgerKDD wrote:

Come and do llandow then badger, a nice safe classroom where you can learn loads.
Thats not going to help him become a CBT instructor ;) ;)

Badger, if you thought it was hard on the ccm imagine it one of the 50cc scooters
:D :D :D :D :D
and as im out of now out of hob nobs you did well and are welcome again
deej
Learner Driver

Post by deej »

Just to let you guys know we're still here and going strong and have some new offers for 2013.

We are now offering a 1hr free taster session for anyone who's never ridden a bike before.

January's offer is a discount on CBT's to people booking up for 2 or more on the same day.

Also on offer this January is a discounted rate for 2 people booking their Direct Access/Midsize Test at the same time.

If you want to know any info action about the new regulations and how they will affect you then please give us a call on 01726 858647 or email bookings@k-b-t.co.uk

Ps don't forget there's always the SWB discount to use on the website
Kingz
Learner Driver
First Name: Dan

Post by Kingz »

I highly rate Kernow Bike Training would recommend them to anyone. B-)
deej
Learner Driver

Post by deej »

hey all

still looking for more instuctors in cornwall, so you have 3 years riding experience and fancy trying your hand at cbt instructing give us a call on 01726858647