And todays bargain is .............

this is a place to list your places of recommended shops/dealers/sites/links etc. No banter please, just details and your experiences...

Moderator: Staff

richiec
Learner Driver

And todays bargain is .............

Post by richiec »

Muc Off wipes for 50p per pack at halfords. Reserve and collect.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... -_-TopLink
graham22
Learner Driver

Re: And todays bargain is .............

Post by graham22 »

Can this be a regular page, possibly a sticky??

Anyway, GT85 in Trago £2.89 a tin - iirc that's cheaper than I've bought it anywhere before, plenty of it too in Falmouth at least (and they're full cans too :)): ).
scorcher
Learner Driver

Post by scorcher »

richiec wrote:Muc Off wipes for 50p per pack at halfords. Reserve and collect.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... -_-TopLink
Was 3.49 for 15! :shock: No wonder they're on special offer. I almost struggle with 50p for 15 :)):
TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

Post by TLS-Moose »

I got a tub of "builders/decorators wipes" from Trago when on offer at £1 a tub. The roll inside is about the size of of a roll of kitchen paper and it deals with grease/oil/road grime on bodywork & wheels very nicely.
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Post by Mervin »

cheapo baby wipes are good to , I carry em in the truck, they get allsorts of mess of your hands , espcially useful after eating fish and chips with your fingers
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Mervin wrote:cheapo baby wipes are good to , I carry em in the truck, they get allsorts of mess of your hands , espcially useful after eating fish and chips with your fingers
have learnt that one to over the last couple of years. hence the not been riding :)) :((
baby wipes are pretty hard core to be honest and slip in your back pack/day pack very easily. Though I do find the wipes from work are very good for pretty much any grime but one doesn't have any of those for personal use :-s
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Post by badgerKDD »

Red5 wrote:
Mervin wrote:cheapo baby wipes are good to , I carry em in the truck, they get allsorts of mess of your hands , espcially useful after eating fish and chips with your fingers
have learnt that one to over the last couple of years. hence the not been riding :)) :((
baby wipes are pretty hard core to be honest and slip in your back pack/day pack very easily. Though I do find the wipes from work are very good for pretty much any grime but one doesn't have any of those for personal use :-s
You need a bigger bag then Nick ;) !
Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

hmmm. bigger bag?? make my bum look big, sorry. :p
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..