Morpheus Motorcycles BS 151 AZ

this is a place to list your places of recommended shops/dealers/sites/links etc. No banter please, just details and your experiences...

Moderator: Staff

MellowYellow
Learner Driver
First Name: Larry

Morpheus Motorcycles BS 151 AZ

Post by MellowYellow »

Went in today re. my bike damage / insurance claim. I was in a state of high dudgeon after hours listening to horrid muzak on the 'phone and completely non-caring uninterested other parties.
Fowlups quoted June 9 as first date available to VIEW the bike and at a cost of £75.

Tim at Morpheus was brilliant, made me happy for the first time in almost a week. So much so that I bought myself two enormous cream cakes on the way home.

Many thanks to them.
Have you noticed that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster is a maniac ?
MellowYellow
Learner Driver

Re: Morpheus Motorcycles BS 151 AZ

Post by MellowYellow »

Having discussed my 'orrible noise with several peers and getting a dozen suggestions, I took it into Morpheus.

3 mins, no charge and (I'm 95% certain) the right answer. Seems obvious now #-o

P.S. He has an '06 955 Daytona for sale in yellow !!!
Have you noticed that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster is a maniac ?
MellowYellow
Learner Driver

Re: Morpheus Motorcycles BS 151 AZ

Post by MellowYellow »

...and he was right. :ymapplause:

Inlet manifold gasket. Not damaged as such, completely shredded, just some bits of material hanging around the area !!

Wanted to do the throttle cable at same time but guess what ?

It started raining again.