Bike Gear

this is a place to list your places of recommended shops/dealers/sites/links etc. No banter please, just details and your experiences...

Moderator: Staff

graham22
Learner Driver

Bike Gear

Post by graham22 »

Found a EBay seller who doesn't come up as local but is based in Launceston.

We did a deal on a couple of jackets, not really a shop but call them & they'll help you when you get there.

They have several rails of leather jackets & jeans, they are arranged in order listed on EBay. If you find 3 or 4 jackets/jeans you like they will bring them in - they will let you look through but they are not in size order.

Below is a link to their EBay shop, you will note they sell all sorts but if you include 'biker' in your search, they seem to have included this in all of their bike gear.

Not sure if this link will work but otherwise search for Elitevintage as a seller:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/elitevintage?_ ... 7675.l2563" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No connection to me but good prices and quite a selection, mainly 2nd hand leather kit but has quite a bit of new Textile stuff.
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Re: Bike Gear

Post by billinom8s »

They have tons on there !
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
graham22
Learner Driver

Re: Bike Gear

Post by graham22 »

That's sort of my point Si, you need to narrow your search somewhat when looking.