Suspension Upgrages by Billinom8s

this is a place to list your places of recommended shops/dealers/sites/links etc. No banter please, just details and your experiences...

Moderator: Staff

AshM750
Learner Driver
First Name: Ashley

Suspension Upgrages by Billinom8s

Post by AshM750 »

A big shout out and thank you to Simon (aka Billinom8s) for servicing and upgrading my Suspension on my GSXR 750, the bike is 18 years old and only ever had one suspension service so I decided to look at getting it done, I had the springs upgraded and new oil and seals put in all for a very good price. I had some quotes from garages around the south west and I saved a lot of money with Simon, the bike is now transformed, it turns quicker, smoother and I now feel connected to the bike. Well done Simon!!!!

Not only that, Simon went beyond the suspension and greased/oiled all moving parts, joints ect, checked tyre pressures, cleaned the bike and tightened all nuts and bolts. You do not get this level of service from any dealers.

Simon has been on a KTEC approved course so there's a guarantee your going to get a proper job done. He also offers other work aswell such as servicing ect so its always worth asking him the question.

I didn't believe suspension servicing could make this much difference, trust me! Pay a small amount of money and you will never look back!!!

Thanks again ;)
1997 Ducati Monster M750
2001 Suzuki GSXR750
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Re: Suspension Upgrages by Billinom8s

Post by billinom8s »

Welcome matey.

Always nice to get a bike sorted.
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Gimlet
Learner Driver
First Name: Jim

Post by Gimlet »

Pound for pound, the best performance upgrade you can buy for a bike is sorting the suspension.
KTM 1290 SuperDuke
Ducati 1098 Streetfighter
KTM 1190 Adventure
AshM750
Learner Driver
First Name: Ashley

Post by AshM750 »

Absolutely!!! Guaranteed to improve your riding. :)):
1997 Ducati Monster M750
2001 Suzuki GSXR750