MOTORBIKE VALETING/DETAILING

this is a place to list your places of recommended shops/dealers/sites/links etc. No banter please, just details and your experiences...

Moderator: Staff

TalasisDetailing
Learner Driver
First Name: Talasi

MOTORBIKE VALETING/DETAILING

Post by TalasisDetailing »

Hello guys!

Hopefully its okay to post this on here.

I currently run my own mobile Car Valeting business (based in Exeter but cover the Southwest) and I am looking into doing Motorbike Valeting/Detailing. I'm going to be offering a couple of different packages from basic maintenance valets to a full thorough detail with optional extras such as machine polishing, screen repellent etc. I have priced my services at a reasonable rate to start with until I build up a portfolio to advertise as well as enough experience as I haven't had a lot working on bikes yet. I'm just wondering if anyone on here or would be interested in potentially having their bikes detailed? Or if anyone's got any advice for me that would be appreciated alot :)

For those who may be interested you can email me or phone me, I'm also on social media. I'll leave my details at the bottom :)

Many thanks,

Talasi May
talasis-detailing@outlook.com
www.talasis-detailing.co.uk
https://twitter.com/tsdetailing1
https://www.facebook.com/Talasisdetailing/
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Re: MOTORBIKE VALETING/DETAILING

Post by billinom8s »

Well today i bit the bullet and handed my Superduke over to Talasi to work his magic upon. It's been sat in the garage for a while now gathering dust through lack of use and general grubbiness, lets face it, it's not from doing copious amounts of riding ! :oops: :oops: :(

So Talasi turned up bright and early to my house, with van that has ALL the kit - water, genny, cables and more cleaning kit than you can shake a dirty stick at.

He set at it with various ph neutral potions and cloths that were cut from baby skin friendly animals, repeated washes and treatments were performed, thoroughly dried and then it was wheeled into the garage for the rest of the work.

Clay stick was applied to the stubborn areas, wheels waxed and then bodywork was treated with Auto Finesse Power Seal to protect the paint. Apparently this will protect it for 2 yeas of use, so in bike years i think that's about 10 :)):

It was then buffed to within an inch of its life, plastics treated and glass cleaned.

A very, very nice job indeed. have a look on his website or instagram acc http://heysta.com/user/talasisdetailing/3608807132" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you fancy treating your bike/car to something special just for the hell of it or even if your are thinking of selling it then give this option a damn good thought. It brings the colour back to life and makes the bike look very fresh.

I'd certainly recommend it.
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
TalasisDetailing
Learner Driver

Massive thanks for the write up Simon. I'm glad you are happy with your bike Detail.

So yeah if anyone is interested in getting their motorbike valeted please get in touch. I'm offering anything from a basic wash/polish to a full deep clean and protection. As Simon said I have all the kit needed to transform your bike (or car) I have my own water/electric supply in my van and all the right products to get your bike looking like new again.

I don't use any harsh chemicals which can ruin paintwork/stickers/rubbers and can also strip waxes. All my products are PH Neutral and non acidic so are safe to use on all surfaces. I have a few different protection packages available with Auto Finesse/Gtechniq/Swissvas products, each products have different durability levels from 2 months to over 2 years, it depends on use of the vehicle as well as storing conditions (being left outside or garaged)

I will attach some photos from the detail I done on Simons KTM. As he said he had a full deep clean, fully decontaminated and prepared with Auto Inesse and Gtechniq products as well as there protection products to provide up to 2 years of protection. His bike is kept in the garage a lot and is never left outside in all weathers for long periods of time so his protection will hopefully last a lot longer.

Some of the other services I offer are: Screen repellents, Wheel sealants, Trim restorations etc.

Please get in touch for more info/prices!

Many thanks,

Talasi May

Talasi's Detailing
Talasis-detailing@outlook.com
www.talasis-detailing.co.uk
TalasisDetailing
Learner Driver

Snow foam is part of the process, it's used to lift and drag the dirt before having to make physical contact with any surface which avoids scratches any paintwork/metal etc.Its safe to use, Ph Neutral so doesn't strip any existing waxes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TalasisDetailing
Learner Driver

Before/After Exhaust tips
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TalasisDetailing
Learner Driver

More before and afters
Smiler
Rideout Ringleader

Post by Smiler »

Wow! That's a fab job done!

So, whereabouts are you and what kind of radius do you travel ?

:)):
If I have to explain, you'll NEVER understand
TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

Post by TLS-Moose »

So how much is a job like that, please?
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away
menzies3032
Site Moderator
First Name: Robert

Post by menzies3032 »

Sounds interesting and looks good.

Is there a price list or is it based on the state of the bike?
Living in Teignmouth and riding a BMW F900R SE (in Suzuki blue colours :-bd )
Follow SWB on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/South-West-Bik ... 4853502983
To receive SWB Whatsapp event notifications PM me your mobile number.
TalasisDetailing
Learner Driver

Smiler wrote:Wow! That's a fab job done!

Hello, I am located in Exeter but can travel anywhere in the South West pretty much. Where are you to?
TalasisDetailing
Learner Driver

TLS-Moose wrote:So how much is a job like that, please?
Prices depend on the bike itself as well as general condition of it. If you like you can phone/message me on 07833415466 or email Talasis-detailing@outlook.com with these details and I will be able to provide you with an accurate quote. Thanks :)
TalasisDetailing
Learner Driver

menzies3032 wrote:Sounds interesting and looks good.

Is there a price list or is it based on the state of the bike?
I have a general price list but prices do vary depending on size/current condition of the bike. If you like you can phone/message me on 07833415466 or email Talasis-detailing@outlook.com with these details and I will be able to provide you with an accurate quote. Thanks :)
TLS-Moose
Site Admin

Post by TLS-Moose »

TalasisDetailing wrote:
Smiler wrote:Wow! That's a fab job done!

Hello, I am located in Exeter but can travel anywhere in the South West pretty much. Where are you to?
The far side of the moon :)) :))

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away
TLS-Moose
Site Admin

Post by TLS-Moose »

TalasisDetailing wrote:
TLS-Moose wrote:So how much is a job like that, please?
Prices depend on the bike itself as well as general condition of it. If you like you can phone/message me on 07833415466 or email Talasis-detailing@outlook.com with these details and I will be able to provide you with an accurate quote. Thanks :)
Will do :)