Slow B'stard drivers

A place where you can have a rant, vent your frustrations, blow off steam, shout off in a wrath of God style and then feel so much better about things.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The views expressed here are that of the individual and not the site.
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Re: Slow B'stard drivers

Post by billinom8s »

I was referring to car drivers when you are also in the car.
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Blimey Si, you've hit a nerve with this one... can't beat a thread with a good controversial response :)) Though have to say, in general that standard of driving out there is horrendous and half the time the perpetrators don't understand why others are flashing etc. Alas if we're honest, we've all cut someone up, or done something equally as accidentally meanial. But when it comes to Coffee's selfies, phones, lips sticks(I only do mine at the weekends) blah blah blah... Just DO NOT DO IT!!!!!

We'd all do well to do a proper advanced riding or driving course. We all think we know how to and what our "Rights" are. We have NO rights of way on a road, you have a priority. And we all say, it costs too much money. How much do we spend on what is basically crap throughout our lives? Challenge folk to it. Who is going to of done their IAM or at least a Police bike safe course by the end of 2017??? Might not be cool but might just learn one thing that might be the one thing that saves your life... GO ON CHALLENGE YOU ALL!!!!
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
billinom8s
Site Admin

Post by billinom8s »

Already done two of them.
KTM 990 superduke R,
mike69
Learner Driver

Post by mike69 »

You won't have to complain much longer as there will be NO drivers on our roads. We will have autonomous vehicles
in 10-15 years or maybe sooner. Robots will take over thousands of jobs , lorry drivers ,van drivers ,train drivers as they have in car factories, warehousing , even supermarket check outs so will new jobs be invented to keep people busy? Or will the NWO succeed in reducing the world population so only the necessary will be allowed to live in this world?
Gimlet
Learner Driver
First Name: Jim

Post by Gimlet »

Tractors. Fekin b'stard tractrors... ~x( :!!

Nothing against farmers. I be a yokel myself. Farmers-in-residence are a dying breed now and they weren't a problem. They had their own machinery and they never had to travel far on the roads with farm vehicles, just short hops between fields.

Now, most of them have been driven out of business. Farms have been leased out and the industry has been taken over by big agribusiness and the work is done by sister-company contractors who use the roads to commute between farms.
In the van I've been stuck behind a tractor for ten miles and its made no attempt to pull over. AND... the car immediately behind the tractor is always a timorous old granny who never overtakes anything. She'll just sit there staring at the back end of a grain trailer for the rest of her life and stop everyone else from getting past as well.

And then the b'stards shoot three hundredweight of grain across the carriageway on your favourite bend which is worse than sheet ice or ball bearings and stays there for a month. And the driver will be 23, with a baseball cap on, radio 1 blaring, a phone to his ear and utterly oblivious of other road users, whether he's got three miles of them fuming behind him on an A road or he's shoving them into hedges on back lanes where he slows down or gives way to no one. Feckers, they are. Feckers.. X(
KTM 1290 SuperDuke
Ducati 1098 Streetfighter
KTM 1190 Adventure
billinom8s
Site Admin

Post by billinom8s »

In the states it's illegal to cause a tailback of more than 5 vehicles on the highway.
You have to pull over and let the ones stuck behind you pass. Probably get shot otherwise, they'll say it's a fine but we know it's the fine of 5 bullets. Unless you have a sister that you aren't married too and they can take her in trade.
KTM 990 superduke R,
bkingalan
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Alan

Post by bkingalan »

I'm one of them fecking b'stards & I do pull over when I get a place to pull in THEN I'm fecking stuck in a layby for fecking ages and get the boss saying where the feck have you been
Best is when we move the combine and some dick stops in a narrow bit of road so we can't get passed then we get abuse from behind from fecking car drivers
Just saying
MV 1000 brutale rs
MV 800 turismo veloce luso