Call to arms !

A place where you can have a rant, vent your frustrations, blow off steam, shout off in a wrath of God style and then feel so much better about things.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The views expressed here are that of the individual and not the site.
Taz2011
Learner Driver
First Name: Chris

Re: Call to arms !

Post by Taz2011 »

Jimred wrote:Downloaded, printed and signed. Now ready for the post tomorow :)): :ymhug:

same here = 1st post in the AM =)
janner
Learner Driver
First Name: T-W-A-T

Post by janner »

Dun ;)
Smiler
Rideout Ringleader

Post by Smiler »

Thank you people :ymhug:

If you feel the urge to share that link anywhere else in the T'interwebb, please feel free!

hugs

:)):
If I have to explain, you'll NEVER understand
Smiler
Rideout Ringleader

Post by Smiler »

UPDATE!!

Several parish councils have now rejected the proposal! :)):

This is by far not the end of this saga :(

I feel like a broken record, but thank you all! for the support given, means such a lot :ymhug:
silvertonkate
Learner Driver
First Name: Kate

Post by silvertonkate »

Sounds like progress in the right direction - good news, but understand there's lots of battles before the war is won. Good luck %%- %%-
Free with every motorbike: you.

PLEASE VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nutshell ... 1961029125" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

Post by TLS-Moose »

The groundswell of objection has to start somewhere ........ and it sounds like its starting :wink:
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away
TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

Post by TLS-Moose »

Mr M *******
E-mail address only

Development Management
Sedgemoor District Council
Bridgwater House, King Square, Bridgwater Somerset, TA6 3AR http://www.sedgemoor.gov.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0845 408 2545
DX: 745440 Bridgwater 7
development.management@sedgemoor.gov.uk
My Reference: 24/12/00018/RM
Your Reference:
Being dealt with by: Rebecca Miller

Date: 15 August 2012

Dear Mr *******

Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (As Amended)
Town and Country Planning General Development Orders 1995
Proposal: Erection of four wind turbines, access tracks, hardstanding areas, anemometry mast, transformers/switchgear kiosks, control building, cabling and temporary construction compound
Location: Land to the east of the M5, and south of A38, Bristol Road, Rooksbridge, Axbridge, BS26 2TQ
Applicant: Broadview Energy Limited

I acknowledge receipt of your representations in respect of the above proposal and they will be taken into account when the application is considered.

You can monitor the progress of this application on our Web Site http://www.sedgemoor.gov.uk/planning" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. If the application is reported to Committee and not delegated then you may wish to speak at Committee. A copy of the Council's Public Speaking procedure is available from our Web Site or from the Council's offices.

Please note that any representations you make on this planning application will be made publicly available to view at the Council's Offices, or from our website. In line with data protection advice we will endeavour to remove telephone numbers, email addresses and signatures from any comments that we display on our website. To assist us in removing this information it would be helpful if these details were clearly identifiable and separate to the main content of your letter. Please always include your postal address in order for your comments to be recorded and acknowledged.

If the decision on this application is subsequently appealed your comments will be forwarded to the Planning Inspectorate, and may also be available from their website.

More detailed information about data protection and privacy matters is available on the Planning Portal.

Yours sincerely

S. Atkinson
Group Manager
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Post by Mervin »

hopefully evryone can download it here

Objection letter No Pilrow!!-2.pdf"
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson
Smiler
Rideout Ringleader

Post by Smiler »

Thanks Merv & Moose (ooh...M&Ms...!! lol)

Deadline date has been extended until the 23rd August...talk about hanging it out!

I recently heard there is a proposal for a similar site just outside Camelford (Davidstow?) and these too are 130 METRES high..... :( My thoughts are with the communities nearby, they are in for quite a struggle.
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Post by Mervin »

they got several around there already Smiler , they just replaced 8 or 10 at Delabole with 5 bigger ones that produce more power , no doubt Beth will know what is going on , or is she to much in love to care :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson
Smiler
Rideout Ringleader

Post by Smiler »

Somebody's making a whole heap of cash there then, i can bet you it isnt the local community! :(