Fecking judicial system stinks!!!!

A place where you can have a rant, vent your frustrations, blow off steam, shout off in a wrath of God style and then feel so much better about things.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The views expressed here are that of the individual and not the site.
freeze
Learner Driver
First Name: Tom

Fecking judicial system stinks!!!!

Post by freeze »

As some of you may recall, my bike was stolen out of my garage last year along with my tools and helmets, gloves etc. Well had a call from the cops this morning to say that the [idiot] who crippled himself will probably get away with a 12 month suspended sentence cos the penal system can't handle crippled c*nts. Apparently is already looking at getting a mobility car which we are going to be paying for. The cops won't be doing him for aggravated vehicle burglary as if they could prove it was him that stole my bike he would get less than the drug dealing charges they have got him on. He is saying he borrowed the bike from a friend but didn't know it was stolen, with a drilled out ignition and tank cap!!! Am absolutely fuming that the [idiot] is still living!!!!

The fecking [idiot]:

https://www.facebook.com/Davidfrost01?sk=wall" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handle bars to the saddle.
Bullet

Re: Fecking judicial system stinks!!!!

Post by Bullet »

Where does he live? :twisted:
Bullet

Post by Bullet »

Just scanned all his posts on facebook, good news is that he cant walk now by sounds of it and stupid bast*rd has posted his new car plainly showing his number plate. How silly can one be?? some twisted person may get info off internet as to his wareabouts and wreck it, prefabaly with him in it so he loses the use of his arms too so he cant drink all that booze he brags about!

Good job this is posted in red at the top of this page

Forum rules
The views expressed here are that of the individual and not the site :ymdevil:
goatpants
Learner Driver
First Name: Chris

Post by goatpants »

Must say he would not be alive if it was down to me X(
Running on MT
Bullet

Post by Bullet »

mmm, do you think if I moved onto killing rats with 2 legs I would get in trouble :))
lettuceleaf
Learner Driver
First Name: Louise

Post by lettuceleaf »

Scum. Our justice system is totally screwed, steal a bike (and probs more), get done for drug dealing then get a brand new car that we pay for as a reward?! That winds me up!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Post by Mervin »

Bullet wrote:Just scanned all his posts on facebook, good news is that he cant walk now by sounds of it and stupid bast*rd has posted his new car plainly showing his number plate. How silly can one be?? some twisted person may get info off internet as to his wareabouts and wreck it, prefabaly with him in it so he loses the use of his arms too so he cant drink all that booze he brags about!

Forum rules
phone the old bill on a regular basis and report the car for being driven in an erratic fashion etc and say you reckon the driver is always drunk
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Post by badgerKDD »

Acid etch paint :twisted:

'Thieving Scum' in his brand new paint work might be a constant reminder to his behaviour. Real expensive to re- spray over too ;) .

Not that I endorse that sort of behaviour mind ;) , peace and love thats me, hug a hoody and all that :ymhug: :ymhug:
Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .
Bullet

Post by Bullet »

Mervin wrote:
Bullet wrote:Just scanned all his posts on facebook, good news is that he cant walk now by sounds of it and stupid bast*rd has posted his new car plainly showing his number plate. How silly can one be?? some twisted person may get info off internet as to his wareabouts and wreck it, prefabaly with him in it so he loses the use of his arms too so he cant drink all that booze he brags about!

Forum rules
phone the old bill on a regular basis and report the car for being driven in an erratic fashion etc and say you reckon the driver is always drunk
nah, much rather just miss my target and accidently shoot the [censored]*r
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

SUCKS!!!!Use to be atime when crime didn't pay!!!! hmm. Not long before there's a going to be a mighty back lash against the hippy tree hugging do gooders in this world and these low life shit heads who surrender any 'rights' as soon as they cross the line will be getting their heads severely kicked in and made examples off...

Just my opinion on it. GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

badgerKDD wrote:Acid etch paint :twisted:

'Thieving Scum' in his brand new paint work might be a constant reminder to his behaviour. Real expensive to re- spray over too ;) .

Not that I endorse that sort of behaviour mind ;) , peace and love thats me, hug a hoody and all that :ymhug: :ymhug:

If it was his car, he'd worked and payed for, then yeah, but who do we think will be picking up the bill for this poor unfortunate victim (TOSSER) , that's right, the muggs who pay for it in the first place. US!!!
Yep, do naff all all your life, burgle, thieve, rob, deal in drugs and as a punishmeant , the state will buy you a car and house you... that'll teach him. I would call him vermin, but these TYPES of people aspire to be vermin.
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Bullet

Post by Bullet »

could always knock him out his wheelchair, but you have to remember to reverse over him too!
Funky
Learner Driver
First Name: Aaron

Post by Funky »

From looking at it, he can't walk and his wife has left him.

I think you're the winner here.
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

rumour has it he is still dealing from his chair.

trouble is, anything more that gets done to him and people will still be - aww poor bloke in a chair, whats he done to deserve that ?
plus any further injuries and WE have to pay for them.

bout time they sorted a prison for dodgers like him, anthrax island anyone ?
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
goatpants
Learner Driver
First Name: Chris

Post by goatpants »

Make up a load of flyers and post them through his neighbours letter boxes explaining what he did.... Nuff said :D
Running on MT