RIDE awareness

A place where you can have a rant, vent your frustrations, blow off steam, shout off in a wrath of God style and then feel so much better about things.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The views expressed here are that of the individual and not the site.
goatpants
Learner Driver
First Name: Chris

RIDE awareness

Post by goatpants »

I have to go on one of these. Not happy to get threatened with a course or get maybe 6 points for driving with undue care and attention. Sort of admitting defeat tho in my eyes it was one of those things. So it's not enough to be off work for a week (no sick pay only ssp), bust a footrest and rear hangar and then shell out another £200 for a new pair of boots. The w*****rs want me to shell out another £95 plus take a days f******g holiday to get there. And before all the "well your better off to do the course and save your licence" comments I feel blackmailed and well pissed off!

Rant over X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X(
Running on MT
dan90210
Learner Driver
First Name: Dan

Re: RIDE awareness

Post by dan90210 »

Shite mate int it.

I felt the same when I ran a red and got caught out, it was only 0.5 seconds! But then the course opened my eyes to what a tw@t I had been, and we actually all had a good laugh in the end.

Jump through the hoop mate.
Bladerunner
Learner Driver

Post by Bladerunner »

Prepare to be patronised and lied to. All to extract cash from your wallet. Better than getting points as well though, best to just suck it up and move on. Oh, and if you have an opinion that goes against the bullsh*t they peddle on the course - just keep it to yourself or you'll end up with even more grief.........
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

see if you can record it on your phone, then we can have a laugh at the bullshit they spout
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
AndyG
Learner Driver
First Name: Andy

Post by AndyG »

dan90210 wrote: I felt the same when I ran a red and got caught out, it was only 0.5 seconds! But then the course opened my eyes to what a tw@t I had been, and we actually all had a good laugh in the end.
Just to add to this, I was following a van that took off on the change to amber. he was half way across the junction before they turned to green. He did this at 3 sets of lights before I needed turned off. x_x [-x

:cry:
Triumph Speed Triple
MG ZTT 260 Supercharged
MGF Road Race Modified