stupid car drivers

A place where you can have a rant, vent your frustrations, blow off steam, shout off in a wrath of God style and then feel so much better about things.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The views expressed here are that of the individual and not the site.
cornishredbaron
Learner Driver
First Name: peter

stupid car drivers

Post by cornishredbaron »

I know we all see them every time we ride out but today one idiot drove out of a left hand junction in Launceston drove around the outside of me then drove into the right side of me nearly knocking me off damaging my faring only paint work luckily,
I then confronted him when we both stopped the driver suggested I should look where I was going ,which insensed me as he hit me !!!!!!! any way we exchanged a few heated words and I left him there but what an idiot!!!. ~x(
you only get one shot at life so do it with a smile on your face
Kata
Learner Driver
First Name: John

Re: stupid car drivers

Post by Kata »

You probably blinded him with your headlight. ;-)

Glad no injuries. Claiming against him for the damage?
TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

Post by TLS-Moose »

Should have called the police and reported him for failing to stop after an accident & refusing to give insurance details after an incident where physical damage has occurred. If you have his reg number, it might still be worth a visit to the local cop shop to see what they say .......
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Post by badgerKDD »

Its also the time of year when car drivers seem unable to clean their windscreens of condensation/ frost/ road crap etc and try to drive while looking through the bottom 1/4 of the screen.......genuinely saw that the other morning :-o :-o
Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .
mightybluesteve
Learner Driver
First Name: Steve

Post by mightybluesteve »

A stupid car driver pulled out in front of a great friend of mine & has left him paralysed. We're holding a fund raiser on March 1st (see other events) hopefully we'll not only raise plenty of money for a great cause, but hopefully get the message across to a few car drivers to 'THINK BIKE'.
skippydave
Learner Driver
First Name: David F Bealing

Post by skippydave »

Sometimes I think all car drivers should have to spend so long on a motorcycle as part of the driving test, often you can easily spot an inconfident driver and I will often hang back or pass when its safe but often wonder how long these people would last on 2 wheels where concentration is required at all times.
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Post by Mervin »

at Westward ho, apparently drunk and was arrested at the scene , having read other things about him and if true hopefully will be put away for a long time

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson