unreliable!

A place where you can have a rant, vent your frustrations, blow off steam, shout off in a wrath of God style and then feel so much better about things.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The views expressed here are that of the individual and not the site.
angrywasp
Learner Driver

unreliable!

Post by angrywasp »

Sorry guys just need to rant .fed up of being let down by professionals not in any hurry to get your jobs done.....always seems that any projects I have on the go everyone takes there bloody sweet time .I have had to wait six months for paint.two weeks for powder coat. Two weeks for (cleaning) ..... just get on with it want the effing bike done so I can ride it call yourselves professional sirt your shit out.
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Re: unreliable!

Post by Red5 »

Fliipin eck Mr A Wasp. reckon you've been very patient. 6 months you say?? Have to say, I have absolutely no time for tradesmen of any trade who whinge about hard times and recession. Well, if you want my money, quote and come and do the job.. oh, and when it's done, at least have the decency to do a half good job and try to hide the joins which shouldn't even be there and rub it down before painting... Or guess what... you don't get paid, after taking 5 months to get it done anyway.(Just my current scenario of cowboys, sorry, certain tradesmen, at least cowboys do a job :))
Yep... full sympathy with you mate. I'd be getting vocal at this stage... ~x( :ymbringiton:
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
brizzer
Learner Driver
First Name: Brian

Post by brizzer »

:80: its hard work being a tradesman you know :D
angrywasp
Learner Driver

Post by angrywasp »

With a bit of luck they will want windows fitting and I can take em out and say dont think I have time to finish putting em back see you tomorrow! Actually no I wont as I am a tradesman and a professional so I will do the job I am payed to do like everyone should and work on the principal if you wouldn't be happy with it in your own house dont put it in someone else's. ...