Route 5 haldon hill

A place where you can have a rant, vent your frustrations, blow off steam, shout off in a wrath of God style and then feel so much better about things.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The views expressed here are that of the individual and not the site.
Bullet

Route 5 haldon hill

Post by Bullet »

What a bunch of pregnant goldfishies!

Came here not long after they opened and ended waiting over an hour for what is a basic meal

Thought I would try again and put the first cock up down to it being new restaurant
Onion rings starter came out in good time like last time then and hour later I find myself asking where our mains are. Apparently on the grill. Last time we were told the chef has to be told we are finished out starters so he can cook the meals. 15 minutes later it came out and not that great food this time either.

Restaurant is only 1/4 full with 6+ staff running around. Completely disorganised and no communication

Will not be going here again and judging by others also waiting I'm not the only one
Ruffian
First Name: ian

Re: Route 5 haldon hill

Post by Ruffian »

See this is such a shame as been to read this,
Been to route 38 and 303 and thought they were good,
But then this could have just been the incompetent staffing rather than the resturant.
"Welding is like cheese on toast! It gets hot and sticks together"
Bullet

Re: Route 5 haldon hill

Post by Bullet »

I been the 303 and it was great! This is about lack of communication between front of house and kitchen. Manageress said they had loads of complaints about wait times etc. she said that everybody had different ideas about how it should run but no one was doing it the same! A simple bad management issue but been twice, waited over an hour on both occasions after finished starter for a burger and a steak isn't what I expect!