FIFA

A place where you can have a rant, vent your frustrations, blow off steam, shout off in a wrath of God style and then feel so much better about things.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The views expressed here are that of the individual and not the site.
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

FIFA

Post by Red5 »

Right, and todays news... FIFA has banned England/Scotland players wearing poppies for an international game to be held on Remembrance day. I have had a little rant on Facebook. I am just genuinely disgusted by this and think fifa policy makers should be hung drawn and quartered. Anybody else agree. and actually who cares if England lose some points if they defy the ban. I say down with fifa and the FA can show it has a pair and suggest England either wear poppies or boycott the game and urge the fans to as well.

IT IS DISGUSTING!!!!!! No one makes you wear a poppy but please don't dare tell anyone not to..
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
bkingalan
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Alan

Re: FIFA

Post by bkingalan »

I'm not a football fan actually I bloody hate it , but I do agree it's disgusting to say its political or religious is total bollocks and agree England & Scotland should both boycott the game screw um
MV 1000 brutale rs
MV 800 turismo veloce luso
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

I think they are gonna wear them anyway, play for a draw.
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Post by Mervin »

CNUTS
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson