Janner Idiot

Introduce yourself and meet your fellow riders. Please don't forget to mention how you found us.
m1bjr
Learner Driver
Posts: 2
Joined: Sep 19th, '18, 21:17
First Name: Steve
Location: Plymuff

Janner Idiot

Post by m1bjr » Oct 7th, '18, 21:32

Hi from the 'muff
Apeing it, Boxing and giving it the big Vee.
All at a pace unless the woman is on-board :)
Steve

User avatar
Robbo87
SWB Subscriber
Posts: 930
Joined: Feb 13th, '09, 19:42
First Name: Phil
Location: Ottery St Mary
Contact:

Re: Janner Idiot

Post by Robbo87 » Oct 8th, '18, 10:13

m1bjr wrote:
Oct 7th, '18, 21:32
Hi from the 'muff
Apeing it, Boxing and giving it the big Vee.
All at a pace unless the woman is on-board :)
Steve
Right-ho then, I see you're risking Sunday's Four-Counties blast with some of SWB's usual suspects, welcome aboard in advance :D What's the wheels? I can't decypher your criptics - me being a non-Janner and all :mrgreen:
Whatever, keep your eye on the Four-Counties topic as there'll be more info' there drekly.

User avatar
ptolemyx
SWB Subscriber
Posts: 585
Joined: Jun 14th, '15, 06:10
First Name: Brian
Location: Exmoor in deepest North Devon

Re: Janner Idiot

Post by ptolemyx » Oct 8th, '18, 11:39

"All at a pace unless the woman is on-board"

Hope she rides cowboy in which case slow is niiice :twisted:

chr1s
SWB Subscriber
Posts: 101
Joined: Mar 31st, '16, 21:36
First Name: Chris
Location: Nr Wellington, mid Devon

Re: Janner Idiot

Post by chr1s » Oct 8th, '18, 13:28

Robbo87 wrote:
Oct 8th, '18, 10:13
m1bjr wrote:
Oct 7th, '18, 21:32
Hi from the 'muff
Apeing it, Boxing and giving it the big Vee.
All at a pace unless the woman is on-board :)
Steve
Right-ho then, I see you're risking Sunday's Four-Counties blast with some of SWB's usual suspects, welcome aboard in advance :D What's the wheels? I can't decypher your criptics - me being a non-Janner and all :mrgreen:
Whatever, keep your eye on the Four-Counties topic as there'll be more info' there drekly.
‘Apeing’ it.....Gotta be a ‘prillia! Tuono maybees??

User avatar
Robbo87
SWB Subscriber
Posts: 930
Joined: Feb 13th, '09, 19:42
First Name: Phil
Location: Ottery St Mary
Contact:

Re: Janner Idiot

Post by Robbo87 » Oct 8th, '18, 13:41

chr1s wrote:
Oct 8th, '18, 13:28
Robbo87 wrote:
Oct 8th, '18, 10:13
m1bjr wrote:
Oct 7th, '18, 21:32
Hi from the 'muff
Apeing it, Boxing and giving it the big Vee.
All at a pace unless the woman is on-board :)
Steve
Right-ho then, I see you're risking Sunday's Four-Counties blast with some of SWB's usual suspects, welcome aboard in advance :D What's the wheels? I can't decypher your criptics - me being a non-Janner and all :mrgreen:
Whatever, keep your eye on the Four-Counties topic as there'll be more info' there drekly.
‘Apeing’ it.....Gotta be a ‘prillia! Tuono maybees??
Yeah, I guessed the same. If it's a Gen 1 or Gen 2 Tuono I'd be interested in blagging a quick ride, see how I get on with it; my old Fut won't last forever and I like those Rotax V twins.

MikeZ
SWB Subscriber
Posts: 90
Joined: Apr 19th, '18, 20:25
First Name: Mike
Location: Bristol

Re: Janner Idiot

Post by MikeZ » Oct 8th, '18, 18:09

Well you got them all guessing. Welcome

User avatar
billinom8s
Site Admin
Posts: 15126
Joined: Sep 10th, '05, 22:31
First Name: simon
Location: When in doubt...............C4

Re: Janner Idiot

Post by billinom8s » Oct 8th, '18, 20:31

m1bjr wrote:
Oct 7th, '18, 21:32
Hi from the 'muff
All at a pace unless the woman is on-board :)
Steve
Welcome Mr muff.

So if you like a bit of pace does that mean you'll be joining in on some track time with us?
07977507395
Image
don't forget we are on twitter believe it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R, fazer 600
Zx10r trackbike, gt550

Post Reply