Hi looking for fellow female classic/custom/cafe racer riders

Introduce yourself and meet your fellow riders. Please don't forget to mention how you found us.
TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

Re: Hi looking for fellow female classic/custom/cafe racer riders

Post by TLS-Moose »

Extending the anorak moment, is it me or does it look like the front mudguard on Mervs bike is fitted the wrong way around?
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away
Scotty
Learner Driver
First Name: Simon

Post by Scotty »

You could have a point.... good spot! (though there isn't much in it)
"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting"
Steve McQueen
Wheelies - they ARE big and they ARE clever
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Post by Mervin »

Yes i think its a bitsa as you say , the allys are aftermarket , as i s chainguard , It had the KH front mudguard fitted when i got it , i flogged that to a fellow 2 stroke fanatic and got the one that is fitted now , Actually had to buy 2 to get the stays as well, the first one had no stays , then one turned up on ebay that was damaged with the stays fitted and i got that for a reasonable price so i then had the stays , also the back mudguard was pretty rotten , so i repaired it with fibreglass and it is not really noticeable unless you look underneath, i got a good rear muddie from the USA but have yet to fit it
P7200321a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson
Issy_Max
Learner Driver
First Name: Issy

Post by Issy_Max »

http://z650.proboards.com/ :)
If any women see this thread in future, I have set up reply notifications so I will check back to the forum :)