Griz checking saying hi

Introduce yourself and meet your fellow riders. Please don't forget to mention how you found us.
Griz
Learner Driver
First Name: 6th Gear

Re: Griz checking saying hi

Post by Griz »

Jimbo04zx10r wrote: Feb 17th, '19, 19:21 Hi and welcome to the best forum in the UK :-bd

See your name has been added to the Llandow list, it's as great day with a good group of people. Its ideal for catching the track day bug.

See ya there
Thanks mate 😎

Yep I’m really looking forward to Llandow, it’ll be my first trackday but I want to do a lot more after, might even consider a dedicated track bike if I really like it as I don’t fancy trashing my pride and joy but I’ll take my chances on the first one ☺️😂 Oh see you there 😁
MikeZ
Learner Driver
First Name: Mike

Post by MikeZ »

You'll love it.
Jimbo04zx10r
Learner Driver
First Name: James

Post by Jimbo04zx10r »

Griz wrote: Feb 20th, '19, 22:17
Jimbo04zx10r wrote: Feb 17th, '19, 19:21 Hi and welcome to the best forum in the UK :-bd

See your name has been added to the Llandow list, it's as great day with a good group of people. Its ideal for catching the track day bug.

See ya there
Thanks mate 😎

Yep I’m really looking forward to Llandow, it’ll be my first trackday but I want to do a lot more after, might even consider a dedicated track bike if I really like it as I don’t fancy trashing my pride and joy but I’ll take my chances on the first one ☺️😂 Oh see you there 😁
Great idea buy a track bike and go racing and even join us on the European track days :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Electronic's keeps the boys upright, the men keep it on the knee slider :)