Meet the staff...

Meet the ones that try to keep this place running and you busy
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Meet the staff...

Post by badgerKDD »

Hello,

For those new to the site and may be wanting to attend ride outs, pub meets or just want to put a few faces to names, I thought we had better introduce the Staff members so you can recognise us and use as a point of reference.

We are also here to help, so feel free to PM the staff if you have any queries or problems, website or ride out etc. oriented.

So here's the Staff and i have asked them to do their own introduction and photo's, Ive found a couple quickly but some members are harder to find pics of than others ;) ....

well this is me ( orange jacket)and Moose (black Jacket), thats forum names: BadgerKDD and TLS Moose :

Smiler on the right and Moose (again ;) ):

And this is the best photo of Billinom8s I could find, he seems much more shy of the camera than I remember :-\ ...

Image.

I'm sure he will provide a lovely pic of his cherubic face shortly ;) .

So just a quick intro to me:

I'm known as Badger to all but close family, so don't be shy to call me it to my face :D . I ride a GSXR 750 1994 model. I'v been riding on and off since the mid 80's and actually passed my test in 1988 just after my 18th birthday. I took a hiatus from biking in 1991 until 2007 (er I think...ish then :-\ ), travelling, surfing, marrying ( now divorced and re-married) and being a dad. Some may call it a born again biker, I just tend to think of it as just busy :))

I do most of my own repairs and servicing, but I've only been doing this since I returned to bikes and discovered I wasn't as mechanically inept as I thought! A lot of advice has been sought and received from the site and I now try to pass on as much I can in return.

I ride mostly all year, as yet I have still to do a trackday, have never got my knee down and would consider myself a quick but cautious road rider, definately nothing special :D .

So there you are, thats me and below is a pic of my recently ( self) resprayed bike. You can find me at some SWB bike runs ( distance from Cornwall is often a reason I can't attend), I usually lead the Run to the Bun, Cornwall leg and some Tuesday Evenings I attend the Hayle Bike meets in the summer, feel free to chat to me, Pm me or contact me if you fancy a ride out some time. If you're a quick rider I'll try and keep up, if your new, cautious or just like to cruise I can happily ride to your pace.

Cheers, Badger :D.

Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .
deej
Learner Driver
First Name: Dave

Re: Meet the staff...

Post by deej »

Bikes looking good Badger
http://www.averysmotorcycles.co.uk use code SWB10 for discount
Dingle
Learner Driver
First Name: Sir

Post by Dingle »

Brings back happy memories that does .......

This was my first big bike .... Wish I never sold it ....

badgerKDD
Site Moderator

Post by badgerKDD »

Its getting a refresh this winter, light rub down and re laquer with added pin stripes in a homage to Bazza, white, red and yellow stripes ;) !
deej
Learner Driver

Post by deej »

Sounds good, you'll have to pop on it once it's all done
badgerKDD
Site Moderator

Post by badgerKDD »

Yeah definately, I'll come without the kids next time, then I can hang around long enough to have a coffee ;) !
deej
Learner Driver

Post by deej »

badgerKDD wrote:Yeah definately, I'll come without the kids next time, then I can hang around long enough to have a coffee ;) !
oh heck, I'd best find the kettle then ;)