Somerset/Dorset/Wilts Border

An optional members map.
Stinker
Learner Driver
First Name: Adrian

Somerset/Dorset/Wilts Border

Post by Stinker »

Hi there...

I live in in a small place called Charlton Musgrove near Wincanton and in spitting distance of Yeovil, Gillingham and Sherborne areas and within 40 mins of Taunton.

Always happy to get out for a run on the bike if you want to give me a shout :wink:
Triumph Rocket III - Enough Torque To Turn The World
Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

Re: Somerset/Dorset/Wilts Border

Post by Robbo87 »

Welcome aboard SWB Adrian.
I'm not too near you, but Jerry, a good biker mate with a Triumph 800 trailie thingy is; he lives and works in Mere and we meet up a bit, sometimes in my area, East Devon, sometimes his and sometimes we get farther afield catching up with the Grasstrack racing scene we both used to be heavily involved in as riders. I'll give you a shout when we plan another bimble; also, as Mr Nom8s said in another post, there's lots of biking stuff going on with SWB, from S/West-based rideouts to rideouts & trackdays in Forn Parts to Trackdays and social events and just about anything else bike related. Just spend some time checking out the forum topics and you'll see what I mean.
Cheers.
Phil.
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Stinker
Learner Driver

Post by Stinker »

Thanks for the warm welcome Phil...would be good to meet you and Jerry sometime soon....i'm 5 mins off the A303 so handy if you want a cuppa anytime.

Nice part of the world you're in BTW.

Cheers for now.

Adrian
Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

Post by Robbo87 »

Stinker wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome Phil...would be good to meet you and Jerry sometime soon....i'm 5 mins off the A303 so handy if you want a cuppa anytime.

Nice part of the world you're in BTW.

Cheers for now.

Adrian
P.M. with phone no. sent.
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Gimlet
Learner Driver
First Name: Jim

Post by Gimlet »

Welcome Stinker. I'm not far from you, near Blandford. Often out and about over your way especially before the sad demise of the Hunter's lodge bike nights.
SWB run stacks of rideouts. I've chased Robbo round Devon and Somerset on a few of them. There's always something going on.
KTM 1290 SuperDuke
Ducati 1098 Streetfighter
KTM 1190 Adventure
Stinker
Learner Driver

Post by Stinker »

Thanks Gimlet. Look forward to meeting you.....ah! yes...The Hunters Lodge.....that got very popular over the years and is a 2 minute ride from me. They appear to have decided to turn it in to a Beefeater type of pub with swings for the kids and mountains of Beef, Chicken and Pork for Mum and dad and dumped the bikers ....no accounting for taste!
green_hodgeheg
Learner Driver
First Name: pauline

Post by green_hodgeheg »

Hello Stinker ! I'm in Sturminster Newton and busy boring everyone with my quest for a new bike :-)