Advice and Guidence for seperated/seperating parents

Doing your bit for the local church or national organisation ? Feel free to stick it in here and promote it.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The charity/charities nominated and linked to are put forward by the creator of each individual thread. Southwestbikers.com is not affiiated with any charities or responsible for monies raised unless otherwise stated.
dchurch1604
Learner Driver
First Name: Darren

Advice and Guidence for seperated/seperating parents

Post by dchurch1604 »

Hi All,

This may not be of use to many or any of you but have a read below and remember for future reference or pass on to anyone you know who may find it helpful.

I work as a moderator on another site for parents going through separation/divorce, we are able to offer both moral support and also legal advice especially where children are involved, the site is charity run with a forum attached where members can find information on many issues not just divorce and separation, we have a team of moderators who like myself have been through divorce and child issues including court cases to gain better contact time with our children, we are not legally trained but can pass on experience gained through the issues we cover. That said we have 2 moderators who have some legal training as they act as McKenzie Friends (legal support in the court room without the expense of solicitors fees)

If anyone would like to chat to me then send me a private message and I will reply or you can check the website out

http://www.dad.info/forum/index" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Moderators: I have checked with billinom8s that this ok to post.

Darren