We're gonna be holding a raffle soon.

Doing your bit for the local church or national organisation ? Feel free to stick it in here and promote it.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The charity/charities nominated and linked to are put forward by the creator of each individual thread. Southwestbikers.com is not affiiated with any charities or responsible for monies raised unless otherwise stated.
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

We're gonna be holding a raffle soon.

Post by billinom8s »

So here's your chance to either donate a prize or win some prizes.

It'll be a simple system.

50 numbers
£2 a number

Payment via PayPal, as a gift so no charges, with the message to include what number/numbers you would like.

This will be run on a first paid, first allocated basis so to avoid missing out could you please include a couple of alternatives with your selection?

Names will only go on the list when payment has been made.

If you are feeling kind and generous and would like to donate a prize, be it a service or item, please do not post up on here as to hat it is. If you could kindly pm me the details and i'll give you a shout back to arrange stuff.

The draw for the winning numbers won't be made until all 50 tickets have been sold.

We'll open the draw on Sunday Sept 9th and the prizes that are available will be listed. You will of course be able to donate prizes up until the time when all the tickets have been sold.

The prizes will be listed and put into a bag.
The numbers will be listed and put into a bag.
One piece of paper will be drawn from each bag and the prize will be awarded to the corresponding number.

Random and simple.

Thanks for supporting us.
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.