White collar boxing for cancer research. Tickets now available, link posted.

Doing your bit for the local church or national organisation ? Feel free to stick it in here and promote it.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The charity/charities nominated and linked to are put forward by the creator of each individual thread. Southwestbikers.com is not affiiated with any charities or responsible for monies raised unless otherwise stated.
layne
Learner Driver

Re: White collar boxing for cancer research. Tickets now available, link posted.

Post by layne »

So, do we get our money back?????

Or are going for a rematch!

Seriously, how was it?
#152 Straights are for fast bikes. Corners are for fast riders
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Re: White collar boxing for cancer research. Tickets now available, link posted.

Post by billinom8s »

Hard Work. I kept on having to move my head onto his fist, trouble was he kept moving.

Started off ok, a good night in all. My fight finished when I got a swift punch to the back of the head AFTER the ref had stepped in.

Ah well, he was a more experienced fighter that showed on the night. It was a good time and I'm glad I did it.

You lovely people helped me raise nearly £600 for cancer research so I thank you all.

Anyone got any aspirin?
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Kata
Learner Driver
First Name: John

Post by Kata »

Well done Si. Sounds like the guy(it was a guy?) needed a swift kick in the nads.
Shooey
Learner Driver
First Name: Paul

Post by Shooey »

Fair play mate, a lot of hard work and bottle!

£600 + !! that's bloody great!!

"It's all for charity!!"