CBC Motorcycles

Moderator: Staff

scooby601
Learner Driver

CBC Motorcycles

Post by scooby601 »

So where have I come from and where am I going too......?

Over the last few years (maybe some more than a few but that would mean I'm getting older :80: ) I've gone from simply owning a bike for riding on the road to deciding to open a workshop with a view for it to be my sole employment with myself as my employer :lol:

Starting on track days quickly got me involved with a race team via a good friend giving me access to lots of very knowledgeable folk all over the country! We got a bit annoyed with buying fibreglass parts that we had to modify to fit our bikes deciding "we can do better", so we did. That's really what got me started on the road to wanting to work for myself, producing small quantities of bodywork etc in my spare time from the shed. That soon got too small, moulds for full fairings are big so ended up getting a small workshop in Plymouth to work from.

That brings me to this year and being lucky enough to go to Dynojet and complete their course to become a official dynojet tuner and opening up in Wellington right on the Devon/Somerset border.

So that's that, there is not a lot that we won't take on or be able to get done from an oil change to a full build.
Jimbo04zx10r
Learner Driver
First Name: James

Re: CBC Motorcycles

Post by Jimbo04zx10r »

Chris has done lots of work on my 2004 zx10r

Chris has dyno tuned it, Serviced it and replaced a clutch for me. all to great standards and at very competitive prices.

I will be booking his services again this year before heading off to the track in June :)
Electronic's keeps the boys upright, the men keep it on the knee slider :)
scooby601
Learner Driver

Re: CBC Motorcycles

Post by scooby601 »

Hmm, been a little while! Look forward to making sure the 10 will make it a full day next time it goes out to play ;)

Slight change of address for me, now I'm working from 2 small workshops in Plymouth. 1 for all of the fibreglass work and another for the mechanical.

Still able to tune etc but with not having the dyno in house now just power runs are off the cards......for now :D

Been a busy off season for me as a few people have been updating their bodywork for the new years racing, I'll share some of them in a separate thread.