Weekend

Latest information on South-West-Bikers...

Moderator: Staff

JohnBob
Learner Driver

Post by JohnBob »

I'd go, only i'm working the weekend.
It'd be nice to go on a jolly, all i've been doing is commuting the last couple of weeks *yawn*
[b]"When theres a doubt, there is no doubt."[/b]
bambam
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Jon

Post by bambam »

sounds good to me
just got in from working the sleepers and my hands r like two blocks of ice ho hum
i'll see u at bridge as long as i wake up in time :!: :!: :!:
r1dave
Learner Driver
First Name: dave

Post by r1dave »

Due to lack of response ride i will not be going :(
speedy(delboy)
Learner Driver

Post by speedy(delboy) »

k7 dave wrote:Due to lack of response ride i will not be going :(
Take a blast upto the unit cobber, i'll get the kettle and that stuff on for ya, let me know by text if ya do
FESTER
Learner Driver

Post by FESTER »

bambam wrote:sounds good to me
just got in from working the sleepers and my hands r like two blocks of ice ho hum
i'll see u at bridge as long as i wake up in time :!: :!: :!:
8) Hey bambam , how yer doin . Did you go out at the weekend . I would love to have gone , but believe it or not , my bike is still in the bloody garage !! . Been 3 weeks now . Finally looks like im gonna get her this week sometime . I guess you guys wont go out now till after xmas ?? 8)
bambam
SWB Subscriber

Post by bambam »

i must admit i never made it i got in from work 5am checked the site thought i'd have a 5 min kip and woke up at 1pm.
dave never made it either so no harm done.
i must admit sun23rd might be a good day for a blast i'm thinking probs down dartmouth for a nice hot chocolate to warm up.
depends how i get on on friday draught proofing the house.i seem to have a few more things to add to the list.mind u the heating keeping the chill at bay :lol: :lol: :lol:
FESTER
Learner Driver

Post by FESTER »

bambam wrote:i must admit i never made it i got in from work 5am checked the site thought i'd have a 5 min kip and woke up at 1pm.
dave never made it either so no harm done.
i must admit sun23rd might be a good day for a blast i'm thinking probs down dartmouth for a nice hot chocolate to warm up.
depends how i get on on friday draught proofing the house.i seem to have a few more things to add to the list.mind u the heating keeping the chill at bay :lol: :lol: :lol:
8) Hey bambam good to hear from you , cant make the 23rd , got a afternoon gig to go to in Exmouth . Me mates band Dirty Money playing at 3.00 . Cant wait to get out with you guys sometime , on my first ride out . It gets any colder , and me nuts are gonna freeze to this chair , lol . 8)
bambam
SWB Subscriber

Post by bambam »

no probs fester.
i'll be out regardless so i'm gonna be well wrapped up 8) 8) 8)
gonna try and organise a run in the new year so keep ur eyes peeled :D :D :D
FESTER
Learner Driver

Post by FESTER »

bambam wrote:no probs fester.
i'll be out regardless so i'm gonna be well wrapped up 8) 8) 8)
gonna try and organise a run in the new year so keep ur eyes peeled :D :D :D
Hey bambam , how yer doin . Really wanna go out with you guys . Still waiting for my first ride out . Sent me cheque off to Dave , to become a member , proper . Sorry about sunday , promised to go see em . I aint no fair weather biker , so i will go out anytime , no problem . Hope all ok with you .