in case you get pulled over by the fuzz....

Anti-Theft Devices & Insurance related issues...

Moderator: Staff

billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Re: in case you get pulled over by the fuzz....

Post by billinom8s »

Sorry no can do. My bike is in bits. How about nick does it. He has a blank expression if his lid is on or not :)
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Dillon

Post by Dillon »

Police Oficer......Do you know why I have stopped you sir ?

Biker..... I duno Officer maybe your GAY with a fettish for big guys in leather

PO ...... No sir thats not it, How fast were you going down that last piece of road ?

Biker .... I duno that either I carnt read my speedo without my reading glasses, couldnt have been too fast coz you cought me.

This is all bullshite if a traffic plod pulls you he already has all the info he needs to do you and probably has allready made up his mind weather or not he will so just be polite and hope for the best. You can not argue with them they have the law on their side and no court will take your word against theirs.

I have been let of with a warning a few times, probably more than I deserve, My favourite one was when the plodder came up to me still sat on my bike and said "Good morning wing commander having a little trouble getting of the ground are we" :D
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

it is quite funny to read the emails that this guy sends thougvh.

Apparently he is very good at finding loopholes in the law to get famous people out of shiite.

It would seem however that his spouting bullshiit only covers rich people in big cars and the possibility of bad press etc etc.

It would be interesting to see what he would say if 'guiding' a motorcylist that had been pulled, and in the coppers eye, convicted even before he got out of the car. :wink:
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.