Kernow Bike Training

this is a place to list your places of recommended shops/dealers/sites/links etc. No banter please, just details and your experiences...

Moderator: Staff

deej
Learner Driver
First Name: Dave

Kernow Bike Training

Post by deej »

As some of you may know I have been trying for a while to open up my own Training School and I am pleased to say that this has finally happened.

Kernow Bike Training is now live and taking bookings.

K B T

I can offer you all the training required from your CBT through your DAS/A1 and onto DIAmond approved Advanced training. I currently have 4 instructors and 2 training sites although I am always looking for more CBT sites. I am prepared to offer a discount to SWB members upon proof of current membership cards and this also applies to the retail side of things in the unit where the other side of my business is based Averys Motorcycles

I can be contacted on 01726 858647 or sales@k-b-t.co.uk for the Bike Training, for any of the retail lines please email me at sales@averysmotorcycles.com

K B T and Averys Motorcycles are located at
Unit 3D Rosevear Industrial Estate
Bugle
Cornwall
PL26 8PJ

There is someone in the unit between 12 and 4 on Tues/Weds and Fridays,although as some of you are aware I am happy to pop down and be here to suit your availability.

Over time I aim to build the stock up in the unit to a quite comprehensive level and to also have a larger range of Helmets and Clothing. Currently in stock is a wide range of products from top brands such as Valter Moto, GSG Moto, Rock Oil, Wurth, Shell, Haynes, K & N, Bendix, Bike It, MotoGP and Renthal. I can order a lot of products in usually on a next day delivery basis to me which I will then post out the same day to you guys so if you need any parts or accessories please feel free to give us a shout.

Hope to see some of you soon, even if its just for a coffee or tea, oh crap that reminds me I'd better go and get a kettle this weekend ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D
http://www.averysmotorcycles.co.uk use code SWB10 for discount
falcon

Re: Kernow Bike Training

Post by falcon »

I think the time is coming up when i need to be doing my full test.....
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

Hell yeah, get on and do it. You won't regret it. Deej wilt get you through.
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
julian
Learner Driver

Post by julian »

must have missed this post last time round......hope its going well for you dej and good luck for the future :)
[img]http://www.dynamight.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/sig/juliansig.jpg[/img]
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Post by badgerKDD »

Funny you should post that, i was up visiting today and all i can say is bring Milk and Biccy's ;) choccy HobNobs went down well :D

And yes go for it Falcon, they really are an excellent training team who actually care about getting you through your test and making sure you enjoy the training too, unlike certain other establishments who just want your money, cough, cough Damn,cough, cough Merills, cough cough :roll: :roll: :roll:

had a good laugh Blatting round on the training CCM today as well, Instructor training should be a riot :-bd
Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .
falcon

Post by falcon »

Lol Badger, i did my CBT with them, i passed so spose i cant complain but he did give me nerves!
I make an excellent chocolate cake, wonder if that'll do....
TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

Post by TLS-Moose »

Did someone mention cake :80: :oops:
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away
falcon

Post by falcon »

:D
Smiler
Rideout Ringleader

Post by Smiler »

TLS-Moose wrote:Did someone mention cake :80: :oops:
And choccy cake too Moosey...... :x =))

Good luck with your new venture Mr Deej Sir, I wish you every success!

Smiler

:)):
If I have to explain, you'll NEVER understand
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Post by badgerKDD »

Cake, Biscuits, KFC, really any sort of food will do, although if it helps Deej has just had a sweet dispenser installed. Mind you from what I can gather it will probably be empty once Josh (the young -un) discovers its arrival :)) :))
Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .
TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

Post by TLS-Moose »

Sounds to me like Deej has made a good start on the sweeties already ....... =)) =))
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away
deej
Learner Driver

Post by deej »

TLS-Moose wrote:Sounds to me like Deej has made a good start on the sweeties already ....... =)) =))
I dont know what you mean moose, its rude not to test out the products that the customers are after
falcon wrote:Lol Badger, i did my CBT with them, i passed so spose i cant complain but he did give me nerves!
I make an excellent chocolate cake, wonder if that'll do....
when did you do your CBT falcon ?

Cheers guys, its going well so far ( i say with my fingers crossed )

Oh and badger cheers for the biscuits, theyre going down really nice on this dull monday morning
falcon

Post by falcon »

I did it in September Deej, i'm now getting loads of practice as i'm commuting on the bike each day. I'm thinking of doing my test when the better weather starts next year, so maybe May?
deej
Learner Driver

Post by deej »

badgerKDD wrote:Cake, Biscuits, KFC, really any sort of food will do, although if it helps Deej has just had a sweet dispenser installed. Mind you from what I can gather it will probably be empty once Josh (the young -un) discovers its arrival :)) :))
he let himself in on saturday night just to try out the strawberry laces mate
deej
Learner Driver

Post by deej »

falcon wrote:I did it in September Deej, i'm now getting loads of practice as i'm commuting on the bike each day. I'm thinking of doing my test when the better weather starts next year, so maybe May?
yeah no worries im sure we'll still be here, who did your training was it Gren or myself ?