Meet the ones that try to keep this place running and you busy
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Meet the staff...

Post by billinom8s »

erm...

Ok,

My name in Simon, I am part of the admin team on here. I will try to help you with any issues you might have on the site. You can normally find me at the front of a rideout, the rear of a trackday or at a van with a bacon butty and a mug of tea.

Other than that, I have been riding bikes for over 20 years :shock: , do pretty much all my own spanner work and love spending time in the garage working on bikes.
I ride a 99 R1 on the road and have a 99 R1 for the track - I know, sounds spoilt but I built the bike from scratch so not that spoilt :wink: .
I lead alot of the rides on SWB, the friendlies, early rides, the occasional bimble out in the week and of course the RTTB.

I'm based in Devon, live with my better half Kim (Lady g) and our ever increasing zoo - two dogs and two cats so far :shock:

Pictures of me are rare, unless I have my riding kit on so you will have to look out for my name tag or ask someone at a run. Apparently I look grumpy but I'm not, honest, I am just unfortunate in the 'behind the visor' representation. (~~)

Oh yeah, i like to do trackdays too.
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.